Sarcorixis Immobilize and No Escape

Now Sarcorixis has been given No Escape. What’s the point of having Immobilize now? It should be changed to another useful move.

3 Likes

i get what you’re saying, but immobilize still has it’s uses. I use it just before i do a swap. keeps the enemy pinned so i can set up my next creature.

6 Likes

In case if Sarcor dies after using Immobilize the other opponent can’t swap right away. Plus it’s another stun move.

All rendered useless though if against immunes

That makes sense. This is really useful.

1 Like

If Rixis is stunned and prevented from moving, the creature can escape. But if you used immobilize and was stunned, the creature cannot escape.

It’s still useful! :wink:

1 Like

Also, the stun is more important than the pin sometimes… It helps Sarco to gain a turn and recover from slow and distraction for example…

2 Likes

Immobilise also gives time for the stun to appear

3 Likes

It’s also good if you swoop into Sarcorixis or Grypolyth. You can immobilize for another tick of damage over time.

2 Likes

The stun is still good, and the extra pin allows sarcorixis to swap out without the opponent also swapping out. Works very well on swap bleed teams, especially in this epic skill tournament.

I love No Escape, which my croc hybrid Purutaurus now has (he does not have immobilize though).

Because he looks so much like Indoraptors I overleveled him long ago to 27 and just added him to my team (27-30).

He’s great to use against OP Thoras trying to rat you when their HP is low - and ofc the rat itself.
:laughing:

1 Like

I think immobilize is still useful for Sarcorixys, since It can waste a turn to get rid of the delay of stunning strike. But perhaps grypo should get another move instead, or give another effect to immobilize.

1 Like

I lost Thor to this yesterday. They trap you, Immobilize, then outspeed and stun, finish with Ferocious Strike.

1 Like

I am a level 9 on around 1100 trophies and I face things like amargocephalus and that instant invincibility is quite annoying so having immobilise with the stun and no escape is really useful

I use immobilize when her speed has been stolen. It’ll give back the speed and turn after the stun or shorten it to one turn depending on what speed move was used against her.