Ludia Forums

*Sarcorixis intensifies*

While checking my DNA stocks, i tapped my sarcorixis to do a few fusions. After setting it to 5, i notice i have enough for 250 fusions.
I then press 250 to see the price, but didn’t wanted to gather this much DNA. After all, it looks expensive, even if i consider it being a good fighter, i was already investing in Bajaguanodon

Now time for some explanation : in order to do a fuse, i’ll touch 5 and Fuse nearly at the same time. But here, guess i clicked Fuse BEFORE 5, so the game proceeded to 250 fuses of sarcorixis, giving me a nice 5800 DNA, but then took a whopping 25K gold.
Whatever entity made this happen, it certainly liked the idea of me including sarcorixis in my team : Not only this, but my fuses for Bajaguanodon were trash (Did 4*5 Fuses, got only 70-80).

1 Like

The Sarcorixis demands to be on your team apparently. It chose you

9 Likes

I might actually add it, since i’m at 4600TRs, there’s not too much nitro thors or boosted abominations (Yet i still see some from time to time), i still can play dinos that aren’t
named Geminititan or Indoraptor G2.
After checking, it seems that this thing is High Apex. Didn’t expected it to be that good.
I already seen how centralizing he was alongside IndoG2 and Procerat during epic tourneys, but guess even when Legendaries and Uniques are thrown into the mix he performs really well

2 Likes

That’s great, I hope it works out if you do use it.

1 Like

Since I don’t worry about my trophies too much, I’ve been leveling up creatures for the weekend tournaments. Rixis being one of them. I may slightly boost it in the future. :3

Its a good add for certain teams!

2 Likes

Then why even click 250 fuses. If 5 fuses cost 500 then 250 would cost 25,000 it’s simple math. And why are you focusing on Baja?

1 Like

@IndominosRax @Sean_Sperry

6 Likes

My 27 sarco just replaced my 27 spyx. Not long after I reached 5830 cups. The highest I’ve ever been. Also a huge help in the tournament

Sarcorixis appreciates your sacrifice!

1 Like

Sarcorixis is a destroyer in this tournament!

I ended up putting 2 more speed boost on it. I’ve been top 50 highest was 32

3 Likes

Great attacker and a strong tank. I would have run it if i could keep getting sarco, but that was in my noobs days

1 Like

Same! I used to see it all over and would be mad I kept finding the croc and no dinos. Then it was stashed in a park and been there forever! I had to request dna for like a month to max it lol

1 Like

Is it fate itself? It seems that putting sarcoxixis is your destiny

2 Likes

I am going to say congrats to you anyhow because I enjoy using her on my teams. :sweat_smile:
Congratulations, @IndominosRax!