Ludia Forums

Sarvin common hood doing less damage

So, let’s see here.

His common hood is broken
His common axes are broken
His epic bow has reverted animation - may be intended if it doesn’t break anything.
His counterattack randomly does or does not trigger versus the black dragon.

1 Like

When are you going to fix it? Its not really acceptable to release an over powered new dungeon and then nerf the strongest character. And then on top of that sit on your hands about the issue. Yes I know I am wasting my time…

I only got 2 attacks out of the 4 that are supposed to happen at max ability upgrade against the Raid boss… The hoods behavior gets wonky when there’s only 1 target. Now it doesn’t ever get the full 4 attacks against a Solo enemy. Can’t imagine the investigation hasn’t figured this out when the non programmer/tester player base has. I’m sure the Staff is busy developing the New Cash grab toon but please put some developer resources to fix this bug your new Re balance patch added as it took away 10% of our upgrades permanently from your endless gear progression…

Bump. How much investigating does it really require to confirm it’s broken? Play a few mins, and you are bound to see it. Days of ”investigating” without any response? Ridiculous.

1 Like

Yes. Two weeks seem too long to fix an item many people use as a key part of their setup.

I can accept it takes that long to fix it (considering their developers are constantly working on new toons, not bug fixes) but to not acknowledge it is just poor communication and shady business practice.

I assume they are deciding whether the fix is too hard to implement; if it’s determined to be a viable fix, we’ll see it fixed before they ever acknowledge it at all. If it’s too hard to implement, they’ll say it was intended as a fix for his gear that was never meant to produce so many extra attacks.

All their other games are for children, so they act like we all are as well. Like we’re too dumb to see their shady bs.

They acknowledged it a few different threads, they did not give a timetable to fix it.

The only acknowledgement I saw was that they were “looking into it”. Can you point me to where they acknowledge it’s a bug to be fixed?

2 Likes

When are you going to fix saarvin?

1 Like

You’d think it would be pretty simple. There are two different effects:

1. Random target, which chooses each target independently, so the same target can be chosen more than once.
  2. Random different target, which chooses the targets as a group and they must all be different

Saarvin’s common axes and hood were type 1, Saarvin’s rare axes are type 2. While changing the values for the last patch, they also changed the effect type from 1 to 2.
Of course it’s possible it’s not that simple, code can be quirky.

Chuck, surely it’s not that difficult to take more than 2 weeks to detect and fix. The likes of Android or Apple would have had an entire critical operating system update bug fix released in that timescale and in that instance we are talking dealing with behaviour on multiple hardware device types. A single in game fix is nothing. They just don’t want to fix it at the same level of urgency that the userbase does, for whatever reason.

1 Like

It’s cause they are busy developing the new Cash Grab toon for April and the new way to water down Raid SH gear by adding in Silver hand trinkets or whatever they are called… if their dev team is as small as their lack luster customer service and support team than ofc The ONE person that handles code is busy…

Saarvin is still not fixed. Why havent you fixed him yet?

1 Like

Maybe we should call J. Micheal Adler :rofl:

2 Likes

This was first flagged nearly 3 weeks ago.
@ned @support
I’m sure your team is overworked by their employers but we are paying good money here.
PLEASE LET US KNOW WHEN YOU EXPECT A FIX FOR THIS AND OTHER BUGS

1 Like

Please tell us when you are going to fix saarvin

1 Like

Please tell us when you are going to fix saarvin

1 Like

I’m actually feeling really ignored, aggrieved, irritated. That’s not what I want from a game, and I would imagine/hope that’s not what the creators want from their customers.
I’m also feeling increasingly that the game is only there to extort money from me rather than offer a good value exchange.

1 Like

@Ned @Keith

Can we please get an update today on the status of Saarvin’s common hood? Look at the activity here in the forums. One post a day over the last week? You’re quickly losing the attention of your dwindling player base.

1 Like

While I can’t tell you if it will be fixed, I can say this. They’ve said that item fixes require an update with downtime, and we know they only do updates every two months. So even if Saarvin does get fixed, we’re going to have to wait another 6-8 weeks to see it.

1 Like