Save data on older generations on devices

Hello, recently I have just rediscovered this game, however I have clicked on the game numerous times and all it does is lead me to the update page on the app store. You might say, “oh, well just update it.” Thing is, I did. The I-pad that I am using does not meet the software requirements and the game says that the I-pad’s software version is to old. I’m using an I-pad 5, and sure it’s old, but not all people have money to buy anything better. (Not me specifically, I’ll get to my problem soon) My problem is that I had tons of save data and more on this I-pad, and I can no longer even launch the game. I have attempted to uninstall and reinstall the game to no avail. I have tried to use the same I-cloud account on a different and new ipad, once again to no avail. I think it is ridiculous that something like this can happen. Imagine having years of save data, and then all of a sudden you wake up one day and you can’t launch the game because the I-pad (or whatever you play on) is to old. I’ve googled how to fix it, I’ve emailed Ludia before, and I’m about to give up. It really sucks that something like this can happen and I hope that Ludia can try to prevent this in the future for other people. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this then please tell me.

Thank you!

1 Like

If you have your Support Key, Ludia Support can transfer the account. If you had it connected to Facebook, login with Facebook on your new account

1 Like

how do i get a support key?

Hi there EpikJakey!
The support key is the 8 letter code found in the in-game Settings menu or at the bottom of the loading screen when you launch the game. Our team can be reached at support+forums@ludia.com and will respond to you as soon as possible.