Save Dating Scenes

I would like to suggest that you add the ability to save your dates and watch them through again. I would like to be able to have a collection of the dates I’ve gone on. It would be cool if we could play through them again to see what effect the different options have (this could be paid with gems) but definitely have the date saved so it can be viewed again.

15 Likes

i like this idea!!

2 Likes

YES. PLEASE. SECOND THIS!!!
Maybe ludia can add a box to save it in the chat so player could remember when they go on date and remember what happened!
Please make this happen!!

4 Likes

Totally agree. Seems like a no brained to me. The number of times there’s been a break between a date and the next interaction and I could have done with a recap are plentiful.

Of course, it might just mean that, at the ripe old age of 23 dementia is starting to set in but I eat my oily fish so that shouldn’t be a thing.

5 Likes

YES! I completely agree! I would love to be able to revisit dates, especially while I’m waiting for my matches to come back from break

3 Likes

There really needs to be a way to save and revisit prior dates. They’re a huge part of the Lovelink experience and it would be really fun to be able to go through them again. Also, sometimes you need to refresh what has happened with each character. Is this something that has been discussed before or taken into consideration with the developers?

2 Likes

I would like a save in dates, not quite what you guys are thinking though. Im not always able to go through a date in one sitting. sometimes i need to go and do something like right away and i’ll be in the middle of the date. It errors out for me then if i ended up spending gems on the date i lose them.

3 Likes

Hello!
Loving this game so far. I really really wish there was a replay option like with the Choices book app and other apps that are similar. There are some people I would like to chat with and ask or say different things to see their reactions. Like Damien. I think it would be a lot of fun. I would also like the replay option because some of the matches have been super fun that I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to play again. I know I can scroll up and reread but it isn’t the same. Please please can you add a replay option. I just can’t get enough of Ryan Byrne, Seth Evans, Antoine Dawson, Hugo Hornsby, Blake Bailey, Nick Klaus. I would definitely enjoy replaying these conversations. I am sure I will be adding more but these were just who I started off matching with.

2 Likes