Scaphotator needs some love

Hey guys, it’s me again: the annoying buff this dude. Back at it again with another request: buff scaphotator. Please, participate if you wish, but remember this thread will be PURELY about scaphotator, and it can be about anything relating to it. AR photos, reworks, hybrids, battling with scaph, it doesn’t matter. I’m going to continue posting stuff here daily(ish) about scaph until I either run out of ideas or they buff her. To start, I’ll post my scaph :slight_smile:

15 Likes

I’ll add to my paragraph. I genuinely think that scaph is the worst epic among the superhybrids and hybrids, and is easily in the top 10 worst epics in the game (it’s probably lower.) Ludia, once again, if you read this, please buff scaphotator :heart:

20 Likes

It use to not suck compared to the old version of Ovilophosaurus but when they buffed it Scaphotator became the worst. Scaph is one of those creatures that nobody really posts about. Other creatures like Tragodigists need love too you know. In fact, I haven’t seen anybody ever post about Trago this YEAR yet…

4 Likes

I remember when I was in Mt. Sibo and this was on my team. It helped through times. It was LVL 12 the last time I used it. Good times…

1 Like

Aquilamimus was the second worst actually

But yeah where is the Scaphotator love from Ludia

2 Likes

Here is my ideal buff for scaph. (If you feel differently, please feel free to make your own) also before anyone asks, the meaning of pernicious is “causing insidious harm or ruin; ruinous; injurious; hurtful:”

And yes I know 3 turns is a long time for a distraction, but keep in mind this thing has no other way of reducing damage. It can heal but that’s it.

7 Likes

Scaphotator:

3600 HP
1200 DMG
128 SPD
0 Armor
20% Crit chance

Daring Strike
Ferocious Impact
Great Emergency Heal
Lethal Rampage and Run

100% Immunity to distraction and swap prevention
75% resistant to speed reduction
25% resistant to stun

3 Likes

This guy is now a true Wildcard.
With Distraction Immunity and Definite abilities, it can fight pretty well against Cunnings, with Shattering abilities and DOT it can deal with Resilients, and with Distraction and Nullification it can put Fierce in its place. It’s weak against speedsters, flocks and high damage Resilients, so I don’t think it’s too OP.

4 Likes

I do think it needs some love and Its design is really cool

:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Scaphotator needs some love so I gave it some.

1 Like

I remember when it was decent and I leveled it up to level 18…

1 Like

I would post mine here, but I can’t generate the photo for some reason

Poor Scaphotator. This creature, despite having such a unique and interesting design, has been completely forgotten about. Scaphotator is embarrassingly weak for a superhybrid, and hasn’t received a buff, ever. When was the last time you saw this creature in a tournament? I wouldn’t be surprised if you said you never saw one, because I would’ve said the same. Just like every other underperforming creature, Scaphotator has potential, and it deserves to have this potential put to use. With its ingredients having wound, auto swap, damage increase, defense shatter, distract, and even swap prevent, there are many ways this creature can be buffed. The buff I made turns Scaphotator into a glass cannon swapper hybrid, similar to Albertospinos.

9 Likes

Well said, my friend.

2 Likes

Ah thank you, scaphotator is by far the worst epic superhybrid and even epic hybrids really hope it gets a buff soon as it is utter garbage right now

1 Like

I also think its one of the most forgotten creatures in jwa as well, so hopefully it gets a megahybrid so that way it’s remembered more

1 Like

If Scaphotator does in fact get a hybrid, I think it should be something like this. Pachy doesn’t really have a use except for Smilonemys so I think this fits.

7 Likes

So I did some battling with scaph! The fact that it couldn’t kill this edmontosaurus that was ONE level over, but the purrussaurus that is the same level I have could do it speaks volumes about scaph. Ludia, once again, please buff scaph

4 Likes

She found ball

She protec ball

11 Likes

Lol ball vary cute tho

3 Likes