Scent based on location, yes... Parks?

Can I get park dinos by popping an epic scent capsule and walking around a local park? I’ve got a pretty good-sized park here in town and would love trying my odds at the brand new epic fliers.

1 Like

Yes you can. I’ve been doing it every night, hunting Grypo, for a week.

1 Like

you’re working on it’s unique I assume ?
How’s progress going ?

(Haha, I only ask cuz incubators have thrown a surplus of grypo my way :joy:)

1 Like

It’s… going? I guess lol.
As soon as I saw the patch notes, I knew I wanted it for my team. At this rate, I dunno if it’ll make it though.
Been seeing more Grypo (6-8) than Raja (0 since update) so it may eventually replace Dio. Just gotta see how things play out :confused:

1 Like

Hey you’re almost half way there tho!
Not bad considering the update just went out …
It is an interesting beast. I’m very curious to see how it plays and hope you get it soon!

1 Like

Thanks!!
When I get it, I’ll let you know how it is :]

1 Like

Oh and @MegaLaserRaptor I forgot to mention one thing. I’ve used 3 Epic Scents at parks during the day… haven’t seen a single Darwin :frowning:

Out of curiosity, how many epics do you usually get out of each scent and which other species spawned at the park?

I tried a couple of epic scents looking for sinoceratops and only got 2 epics from each one (only one sino).

I’ve never had an Epic Scent yield fewer than 3 epics.
Park during the day I pulled in a few Pteranodon, Brachi, and Rex. Grypo only at night, dunno if Metahub made a mistake and it’s a night-only, or if it’s just the less diluted spawn pool. Commons: Stego, Anky G2, Ophiacodon. Rares: Quetz and Trice.

Thanks for the report.

I may have been unlucky, but I was moving and getting the double spawn every single time and yet I only got two epic spawns from each of the scents (brachi, koolasuchus, bary and the coveted sino…). Mostly common and 3-4 rares in the best case. I decided not to buy an epic scent ever again.

1 Like