Ludia Forums

Scent collection

Did I missed any special dino scent? Wanted to use some, but as the collection got bigger, feels reluctant to use now :joy:

3 Likes

You’re missing a Charger scent.

1 Like

And Lord Lythronax scent.

1 Like

I wish they would make all these available to buy in the store.

Oh yes I remember I used tat one, needed more dracorex dna.

hahahahaa im the same, hoarding them instead of using them. you are missing apex therapod, fisher therapod and amphibian.
we need a Cenozoic scent so i can maybe finally see a turtle

1 Like

Some of those you mentioned I vaguely remember, maybe you can post your collection as well :grin:

I would be more inclined to spend on special scent than boosts, it makes a nice good collection :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Same here. These specific scents are far more useful.

1 Like

You’re missing the only one worth holding on to:
ALL HAIL LORD LYTHRONAX

5 Likes

Let’s hope it makes another appearance somewhere down the road, now that boost is a thing, pretty sure I stand a good chance of taking it down, and keep the scent as my trophy. hahaha

1 Like

I miss the Flyers one (used it to finish my Orizon)

At some point i have to go outside…

4 Likes

I currently have 17 different. I may have missed a few that were purchase only:

Scent Capsule

Large Scent Capsule

Rare Scent

Epic Scent

Halloween Scent

Scent of Claws

Ankylosaurides Scent

CHARGER SCENT

Crocodylidae Scent

RAPTOR SCENT

FISHER THEROPOD SCENT

HARDOSAURIDAE SCENT

NIMBLE THEROPODS SCENT

PTEROSAURIA SCENT

SAUROPODA SCENT

STEGOSAURIDAE SCENT

Lord Lythronax Scent

1 Like

Similar story here. Maybe one day I’ll spend 3 hours and 20 minutes (with my phone plugged in to a charger) just redeeming these scents…

2 Likes

Save up some incubators for darts too!

Lord lythronax is the only scent I won’t have. I was on hiatus during that time.

It only spawns lythronax for 20 minutes so you’re not missing much :slight_smile:

Am hopeful the Halloween scent can make a reappearance this mth, if it does, I’m keeping it this time!

Depends on what’s in it :slight_smile: Scary creatures are different this year I suppose.

I’ve been collecting them too. Not purchasing any just the ones I win. I used all my scent of claws and Halloween ones though.