Ludia Forums

Scent hoarder

I have been hoarding every single scent I get, using one and keeping the other, I just need one epic scent then boom, I have virtually every scent out there, every event one, every creature type one, even the lythronax scent is in there!

4 Likes

I also wasted a year of my life doing it.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Have any of you been hoarding scents?

1 Like

I have. Usually I don’t use the special ones until a scent tower with them pops up again

2 Likes

If I accumulate 2 specific scents, I always spend one before any scent assault. The exception is these times of coronavirus since, having at least 3 scents of 3 hours active and giving two creatures every ds minutes, these have made common scents and scents of 20 minutes no longer serve anything (except that someone hunts more 9 hours a day)

2 Likes

A fine addition to my collection

2 Likes

I have hoarded scents too. Specifically, the seasonal ones. You only get those once a year after all. Everything else, like the Fisher Scent or the Nimble Theropod Scent, I go for it when they’re available again. I only have one April Fool’s scent, so I might never use it, unless Ludia decides to be a very generous team and lets us buy previous scents of the previous years in the following ones.

1 Like

There’s a few I don’t have anymore like the lythronax scent, but in total I have 45.

1 Like

It is nice to know we are not alone! I think all of us DPG members here have scent issue :grimacing::sweat_smile: I accidentally spent my last Shamrock Scent. I have the others hoarded though!

@FiddleTheDiddle, do you scroll through and check to make sure they are still there?? I really do want to know this.

1 Like

I don’t heard them but I keep them for when I need to find a certain DNA or collect X Rare for a daily mission.

1 Like

Yep, I do, they are still there

1 Like