Ludia Forums

Scent timer disappears and reappears

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: scent timer disappearing and reappearing.

Area is was found in: map

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- use a scent, your timer is there.
Step 2 - tap any of the bottom tabs off of the map and once you go back to the map your timer is gone.

Once you shoot a dinosaur your timer comes back once you return to the map from the drone.

Go to another tab and it disappears again.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: every time you tap off the map screen while using a scent.

What type of device are you using: iPhone 6

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

This happened while using my Suchomimus scent tonight. The 20 minute one.

The player level tab and alliance mission rewards tab at the top do not affect the timer. Just the bottom tabs.

Used a 5 minute Suchomimus scent and after darting the first one it took me to the battle screen and once I tapped the map I got this screen in my screenshot. I minimize md the app and reopened and it did not resolve the issue. I had to relaunch. Once it was back on I tried the tabs thing and the timer disappeared just like on the 20 minute scent.

Hey Phil, I’m sorry that happened with your Scent Capsule. If you haven’t already, could you email your support key to our team here at support+forums@ludia.com? Our team could take a closer look as well as try to make things right for you. Thanks!

2 Likes