[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | April 18, 2022

Happy Monday DPG members,

In preparation for Update 2.15, we are expecting to go into maintenance break tomorrow Tuesday (04/19/22) at 9:00 AM ET - read on for details if you haven’t already and stay tuned for live updates on this space.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter and the Forum for any status updates!

6 Likes

I’ll be setting a 4 hour timer for this. I’m ready.

4 Likes

More like 6-7 hours, it’s been a while it lasted less than that.

11 Likes

“I just started a scent”

19 Likes

I am a little confused about the raid update. It says about teams against teams does that mean they will be doing away with boss raids? Or is this just another arena to battle? Please be kind I am just trying to get clarification. TIA

1 Like

You are good, this will be tomorrow :blush:

Oh good. I have a 24 hour incubator I can use later today.

1 Like

More like, “we just started a raid!!”

1 Like

They’re quoting the typical comments of people who don’t read the announcements and waste scents.

2 Likes

I getting hyped :grin: :grin: :grin:
Thanks for the the update @Daven

Lets go cant wait

its 10 am here and 19 April 2022 … no update come
what happen ? :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

It’s 9AM ET (Eastern time).
Now the time is 1.45AM ET.

You’ve to wait 7+ hrs for the new update.

1 Like

thanks a lot @irex

So apparently maintenance has started early for me.

Don’t know if it’s a bug or they started it early.

They start early because I just login

It started early for everyone. Ludia, this is not how you run a business. You don’t say a meeting will begin at 5 only to start at 4:30

7 Likes

Aaaand, the maintenance began half an hour earlier than what they announced… Thanks a lot ludia… Was about to start a 15-min inc then a 3-hour one for the maintenance, not hurrying as much thinking I still have half an hour… :roll_eyes:
Well, it can’t be helped now, it’s my fault to beleive them and thinking them to be precise anyway… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Now Ludia can’t even tell the time anymore? Wonder where in the world is 9am atm.

4 Likes

Maybe on the Moon

2 Likes