[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | April 30, 2019

About 2.5-3hours is how long 1.6 took

Well spotted

1 Like

my boy!!! hes all grown up now

1 Like

I’m so excited to put my hands on purutauros

5 Likes

But this update is quite big. It might be a little longer than that.

That being said, I’m happy that I received a 12 hr incubator earlier today. Gonna plan it out so when it gets ready to open, I will hopefully have new Rares to obtain.

Fingers crossed!!!

1 Like

I’m gonna calm down. This might not be 1.7

2 Likes

Ok base on the comments above, it’s probably wise to grab my golden chicken dna before all that.

5 Likes

I hope it is true…

1 Like

I love all these people saying that “this isn’t the update”, “its just maintenance”, “don’t rush them”, and “stop asking when will it come” being like they know the answer cause there from the future wheres your proof? i don’t mean disrespect but In any of the past updates they never said what the maintenance is for when it was they just did maintenance and the update was out and im not saying every maintenance is an new update but usually after the notes the next maintenance or 2 should be the update but even if they did say its 1.7 you will still say it isn’t just stop trying to be negitive and ruin everyones hope by saying this isn’t 1.7 and being a know it all cause at this point in starting to believe it just try to be hopeful for once

2 Likes

Well, the end-game is now on for my team

Looks like this gona change as well
Now shows 14 hours missing on the commons
That’s until the schedule update
I now that they said the schedule for this week was until the 1.7 update arrive

1 Like

Enjoy the game tonight because it’ll never be the same again after tomorrow’s update. I’m not saying it’s a bad thing because I’m excited for this update, but tonight is the last night to play the game in this state. I expect to see all of you on the battlefield.

16 Likes

1 Like

Hey guy does anyone know if 1.7 will be compatible with ios 10.3.3 cause i dont have much money to get another phone i just want to make sure i can still be able to play

Well I could friendly battle you but I’m not at your trophy count so I can’t lol

1 Like

Bro, these words are low-key powerful.

Nobody will grasp how deep this statement will be until 1.7 drops. Like, omg, this is the end of the age of simple stats.

Prepare for dinosaurs to be powerful in ways you didn’t imagine! Prepare for the end of the dinosaurs! The warmbloods are coming!

Prepare for war!

… welp, I didn’t mean to sound uber dramatic and such… :disappointed:

11 Likes

So excited

5 Likes

Let’s see if they will finally fix Majundasuchus, after all these almost half of a year delayed.
thanos%20face

7 Likes

I’m gonna drop the arenas for now. It’s been hateful this entire patch

Lol, I’m playing the end game mode in fortnite and I see this, perfect timing

1 Like