Ludia Forums

[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | April 4, 2019

Hello fellow DPG members!

There will be a short maintenance break on Thursday (04/04/19) morning at 9:30 AM (EST). During this time the game will be unavailable for play.

Thank you for your cooperation!

1 Like

I’m excited for changes but at the same time would love a short summary of whats going on when the game goes down or receives an update. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

It’s just to restart the trophies for the start of the new tournament

9 Likes

^ yep. Happens every tournament. Not sure how this isn’t a known fact by now

2 Likes

When its an update they do release patch notes. This isn’t an update… yet. Hopefully soon

Gotcha, I assumed it was the changes they mentioned a few days ago

Yeah that Blue DNA isn‘t worth the effort imo. Wish they‘d give us something useful; like Irritator!!!
But I hope I can reach 4,75 so that I can camp there for epic inc. I‘m at 4660 right now.

Yeet! 1.7 is gonna be a blast!

2 Likes

It‘s not the update, it‘s just for the next season to start.

It’s 4.5K for the Epic incubator; 4.75K for extra cash and coins :slight_smile: so, you’re definitely in the Epic range

Ah ok thx I didn‘t remember the chart so good. :slight_smile:

edit:
wait! trophies reset time? you mean… hundreds of level 30 tryko, magna, dilora, draco, etc, for us at lower arenas again?
:scream: :scream:

5 Likes

Is there going to be a coin sale soon please?

Oooo man, not again…how long is this dumb tournament so I can know how long to stay outta the arenas…my dinos arent strong enough to handle it yet

Last tourney I lost 15 battles in a row before winning one…right now I’m 4-1 to the good…

The game isn’t working. It says something, something maintenance. Really wish you guys would announce this stuff ahead of time :roll_eyes:

I think they did. It‘s the maintenance for the coming tournament; they always did this before a new one started.

1 Like

Yeah righttttttttttttt thanks a lot guys i had no knowledge of the scheduled maintenance that was due to happen today and the game went * blink * just after i had activated a * 20 minute scent * so i lost out on getting the full benefit of a 20 minute scent completely… dang nab it just as i was about to get my hands on some * rajasaurus DNA and some other rare dino DNA as well the game suddenly goes bye bye … ggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr O.o

Where is the problem to read this?

They told us 2 days ago. Gave us info about day and time.

1 Like

Its 8.57 at the moment : https://time.is/EST