Ludia Forums

[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | August 19, 2020

UPDATE:

Hello DPG members,

In preparation of our minor 2.0+ update, we are expecting to go into a short maintenance break on Wednesday (08/19/20) morning at approximately 9:00 AM (ET) - read on for details and stay tuned for live updates on this space.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter and the Forum for any status updates!

In the meantime, feel free to check out the Jurassic World Alive | Minor 2.0+ Update thread for a breakdown of the update.

Thank you for your cooperation.

UPDATE:

Hello again DPG members,

A delay has occurred that was unfortunately not in our control. The scheduled maintenance will not occur tomorrow. However, it will still occur this week.
We will make sure to give you a heads up, as we always do, a day prior to the maintenance. This thread will be updated with the proper date and time soon so keep an eye out!

Thank you for your understanding.

Hello DPG members,

In preparation of our minor 2.0+ update, we are expecting to go into a short maintenance break on Tuesday (08/18/20) - read on for details and stay tuned for live updates on this space.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter and the Forum for any status updates!

In the meantime, feel free to check out the Jurassic World Alive | Minor 2.0+ Update thread for a breakdown of the update.

Thank you for your cooperation.

21 Likes

thanks man.

2 Likes

Thanks man

2 Likes

thanks man

2 Likes

Thanks, man.

2 Likes

Well, anyone wanna take a guess of how long this is gonna take?

What was the delay?

There is still time to “fix the fix” of DNA on Mortem… Anyone with more than 150 DNA should be set to 120 or 90, depending on how many times he or she defeated Mortem and all the other who got 10’s should be replaced with 15’s…there’s still time…

9 Likes

Crap…someone just used a [insert scent here] too

Not wednesday.
Please.

2 Likes

No it’s Tuesday I think…and never mind it’s delayed

Hopefully it’s Thursday gives many people one last opportunity to get an RNG role

2 Likes

Wednesday bang in the middle of Mortem most likely.

I’d like to think the delay is happening because someone at Ludia finally woke up and realised their fix is not exactly appropriate due to the mess the issue caused in the first place.

2 Likes

The downside to it is if the fix is not in by Wednesday then i’ll probably get 10 instead of 15 if I win, and therefore continued to get screwed over.

3 Likes

better to find a passable solution to those who feel/ would feel ripped off before implementing a “fix”.

3 Likes

That’s assuming the delay has anything to do with Raids, which it’s probably not.

2 Likes

True. but this would be a perfect time for them to go back to the drawing board.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s cause people mentioned that II was still not fixed?

Gracias por la info

Before any one ask why he/she/ [insert pronoun here] said: it was

“Thanks for the information”