Ludia Forums

[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | December 03, 2019

Hello fellow DPG members,

In preparation of Update 1.11 , we are expecting to go into maintenance break on Tuesday (12/03/19) morning at approximately 8:00 AM (EDT). During this time the game will be unavailable for play.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter and the Forum for any status updates!

In the meantime, feel free to check out our Release Notes 1.11 for a detailed breakdown of the update.

Thank you for your cooperation.

39 Likes

Great, the update will be tomorrow!

6 Likes

Gamma! Gamma! This is gonna be good

7 Likes

Bring it to me! I have all the resources ready for the new hybrids.

6 Likes

Is there going to be a BOOST RESET??? We worked hard to boost our Dino’s and you change them drastically so there must be an option for a boost reset with each update…

23 Likes

I’m happy,because I will unlock it quickly!

1 Like

Really??Omg!

3 Likes

Me too, except for the new 4 creatures obviously :slight_smile:

3 Likes

To screw the rat you can take all day, I won’t complain.

26 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait x3

1 Like

I’m going to guess they are going to stand by their 50% return on dinos you want to move boosts around on.

2 Likes

So excited

There is a function where you can refund them. Granted it is only 50% of the actual amount.

1 Like

Yay!!! This is the absolute most exciting update so far IMPO. I’ve been super excited for a lot of the early ones, but this a legit game changer ! So many things we’ve asked for are finally coming!!! This should be a positive thing for Ludia too!

6 Likes

they didn’t say anything about a boost reset in the patch notes

1 Like

Please reset the boosts. It’s only fair anytime the Ludia crew changes a creature’s attributes and/or move-sets. Not only is it needed for reclaiming from nerfed creatures but redistribution within a creature or a counter when you change a creature or its counters’ abilities, etc. Keep it fair between Ludia and the Players when you alter the game please Ludia.

11 Likes

I don’t get any of the time spent, coins, or dna back I used on dino’s who now ride the bench because of nerfs/buffs to counters/meta changes.

They did say to use your boosts wisely. You chose to more than likely overboost your cheap shot dino. I’d say I feel bad for you, but I don’t. At all.

Let me add…While I do not agree with how they handle it or how often they change things we put a lot of time, effort, or money into, at this point anyone having these kind of issues is only doing it to themselves. You should know better by now.

Indo G2 is a perfect example. Go ahead, dump a ton of boosts into him. See what happens. Oh, and make sure to add a bunch to Procera. They won’t dare change the other two overpowered monsters, right?

16 Likes

So is someone gonna talk about BOOST or You want another 50,000 to stop playing???.

3 Likes

Finally! Let’s go to 1.11!

2 Likes