Ludia Forums

[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | December 03, 2019

MjEtzT

2 Likes

I am stuck there as well, on Android. Once again congratulate Ludia for doing such an excellent job fixing the bugs… Changing drone batteries for the past 30 minutes. My previous comment got flagged!!!

It worked for me like that, open the game and tell them that there is a new update that will open the store when they open the store immediately, click on the update cloud and it will start to take it for 1 second to 4, try to achieve it

Thanks for the $100!

2 Likes

this is interesting, considering language in my game is english

3 Likes

Same also can’t get past drone batteries charging … not impressed

Looks like you’re at 1.10 still; need to go to the store and download the update.

I can’t, it hasn’t got the update available. I already went to the store to update and when I did it stopped the game working now I have no access and can’t update again as it’s not available to update

Have you tried deleting the game from your phone and downloading a fresh copy?

That’s what I was going to suggest, too. :smiley:

Don’t want to risk losing my data … took a long time to get where I am

i would contact your app store’s support. this may be an issue on their end rather than JWA.

Ludia :ok_hand:t2: Loooooove the new map the snow is AWSOME :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Drone works like a charm :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:
Loooooving the new multii fuse !!!

:dancer:t3::dancer:t3::dancer:t3::dancer:t3::dancer:t3::dancer:t3:Doing a happy Dance for that :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

found 1 new creature in the Wild today after traveling 80 km :face_with_monocle:that you migth could turn up just a bit :sweat_smile::slight_smile: Good joob

1 Like

No boost reset :wink: get ready for mass game leaving and soon this game will be dead… GOOD JOB LUDIA :+1: :+1: :+1:

Looks good, like the new creatures and features. Indoraptor gen 2 still performs great, DC addicts can’t go without (lol) and need to finish off with it but the thing is laughable now. I’m good for now.
Demanding a boost reset is ridiculous… you can relocate your boosts or start saving new ones. Just as everyone else. Especially since we all knew way ahead this update was coming you could have chosen not to spend them (all) (yet)…

1 Like

I mean, some of them can. But looking at the forums, nah

1 Like

You didn’t connect it to FB or Google? If so, your progress is saved.

Continuing the discussion from Please add this Jurassic World Alive:

When is it going to start working again now this sucks and I updated everything and it sucks it’s not even working

But maintenance is already over for me

I hope they will fix their matchmaking, and give the rats swap in wound. Also make sure they cannot cleanse with the regeneration. Also please give ardent her definite rampage back :pleading_face:, just give it a slight attack and HP decrease for exchange. And most importantly… PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT CAUTIOUS STRIKE!