[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | December 1, 2020

Hello great DPG members,

In preparation of Update 2.3, we are expecting to go into maintenance break tomorrow Tuesday (12/01/20) at 9:00 AM ET - read on for details and stay tuned for live updates on this space.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter and the Forum for any status updates!

In the meantime, feel free to check out our Release Notes 2.3 for a detailed breakdown of the update.

Thank you for your cooperation.

12 Likes

Boost shuffle! …please :sweat_smile:

32 Likes

So you are going ahead with this awful update

I guess ludia don’t care about the communitys point of view ?

6 Likes

10:30? That’s 16:30 for Europeans. Why at such an awful time? :confused:

2 Likes

Reverse the Phor buff while you still can, if you would be so kind.

25 Likes

Is it too late to stop this awful update?

The buff to Phoru is as bad as giving Dracoceratops a swap in DSR way back.

The buff to Thor is just daft.

The nerf for Smilonemys is just unbelievable and the same applies to the nerf for Monolorhino and Monostegotops.

Please reconsider rolling this update out before it’s too late.

23 Likes

the update is coming out whether players want the update or not

Please tell the dev team to just revert the Phorusaura and Thoradolosaur buffs before the update launches. No one asked for these changes.

13 Likes

It’s 7:30 am for me. Due to being a global game, regardless of what time it is at, it’ll be a bad time for someone around the globe. Ludia is Canadian so it makes sense they’d release during the North American morning.

2 Likes

It’s nice to know we have a update after long days of chasing dinosaurs. :expressionless:

2 Likes

It’s also past 10 in North America, So it already released.

What? The update didn’t release yet. Maintence begins tomorrow, Tuesday (10/1), at 10:30 AM EST. Still got a whole day to wait.

3 Likes

Something to look forward to after work. :slight_smile:

Where is boost shuffle/reset ?!?

2 Likes

please reconsider some of the changes being made this update. they aren’t going to go over well.

12 Likes

To be fair I’m only really looking forward to the new prehistoric creatures.

8 Likes

They might change some stuff, like Definite Shield Advantages cooldown when they buffed it in 2.1. But unfortunately we don’t know if they’ll revert any of these changes.

thiis update is amazing, you are insane

1 Like

Please tell me what’s amazing ?

1 Like

The boost on thor, the new creatures, new abilities, new raids, but im not a huge fan of the new spawn thing

1 Like