Ludia Forums

[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | January 19, 2021

Happy Monday DPG members,

In preparation of Update 2.4, we are expecting to go into maintenance break tomorrow Tuesday (01/19/21) at 9:00 AM ET - read on for details and stay tuned for live updates on this space.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter and the Forum for any status updates!

In the meantime, feel free to check out our Release Notes 2.4 for a detailed breakdown of the update.

Thank you for your cooperation.

40 Likes

As expected.

6 Likes

Well I will unlock ankylodicurus as first 2.4 Creature

1 Like

The least exciting maintenance break ever had

10 Likes

Was it necessary ? I didnt like it.

I bet u don’t fix the amazing lag and glitches and freeze ups…u never do u only make it worse…

6 Likes

Fortunately almost all content is already ingame. Maintenance should not take longer than 15 minutes

2 Likes

What about boost reset/shuffle?

5 Likes

I’m having an issue where I got castle 12 in Rise of Kingdoms and the japjoy offer didn’t give me any bucks, I’m scared I won’t be able to get the 17k more if I finish it

1 Like

I am happy we didnt get one this time tbh. The 2.4 content is a joke. IF 2.5 would be bigger regarding new creatures and long sought necessary balancing it would be better to have a reset then imo. By that time more people are closer to magnus too and boosts would be available for hadros/magnus and new creatures/ balanced ones

2 Likes

One word. Ostafrikasaurus

1 Like

Hey Dawson_Ferguson, I’m sorry to hear that you are having an issue with a Tapjoy offer you had completed. Our FAQ here might have some information that can help:

1 Like

All good with adding new creatures, and everything they do in each update, worse fix the matchmaking, tired of playing all the time in the Aviary with creatures with 4 or 5 levels of more than the ones I have in my team, it is not fair may it always be so.

4 Likes

we’re only getting 2 non-hybrid dinosaurs and 3 hybrid creatures

I know, that is why i yearn for bigger 2.5 and boost reset along that

1 Like

I see Ovilophosaurus , cool!!!

2 Likes

The russians leaks again… show us the long awaited and “teased” scutosaurus unique🤣

4 Likes

I’m not having any trouble apart from when i go on the game, after a while the sound starts to fade away and completely disappears, I hope this does get fixed, it’s a great game.

me too
(10)

1 Like

I have 2 apex unlocked and need at least slight reshuffle! Ludia should do reshuffle with every small update (boost remove from 1-2 dinos at minimum).

1 Like