Ludia Forums

[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | January 21, 2020

Hello fellow DPG members,

In preparation of Update 1.12 , we are expecting to go into maintenance break on Tuesday (01/21/2020) morning at approximately 8:00 AM (EDT). During this time the game will be unavailable for play.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter and the Forum for any status updates!

In the meantime, feel free to check out our Release Notes 1.12 for a detailed breakdown of the update.

Thank you for your cooperation.

23 Likes

Is the update for 1.12 coming soon?

1 Like

please let these new creatures be accessible and not event/park/incubator exclusive.

8 Likes

Are we getting Lunar scent capsules and FIPs in supply drops with the new update, you know, like you said we would this week?

How many times do we have to raise this issue before you speak to us???

1 Like

Here we go, I’m all about wasting that Spinosaurus DNA on something better than spinotasuchus

4 Likes

Did you not read the post?

2 Likes

what post? just looking to see if 1.12 came out.

would be easier for you to reply than to troll me.

post reported.

It’s the post you replied to in this topic. It literally says:

Hello fellow DPG members,
In preparation of Update 1.12 , we are expecting to go into maintenance break on Tuesday (01/21/2020) morning at approximately 8:00 AM (EDT). During this time the game will be unavailable for play.

6 Likes

yea, thats preparation.

Obviously I see that.

1 Like

It means that is the update. The downtime is the release.

3 Likes

they did an update for the update before, just asking if thats the case this time. no need to be super rude and jump down peoples throats.

2 Likes

I wasn’t rude, I literally just confirmed for you what it means.

10 Likes

Ok then if you say so I was rude. However I was not the person that asked you if you read the post. But hey, sorry to offend by giving you the answer you seek.

14 Likes

I’m glad that I was right about the 1.12 release

Folks, let’s all calm down here. :mag: :eyes:

8 Likes

Thank you! Thats what I was saying too.

Please don’t derail this thread.

We are reading about the update.

1 Like

wow…thread kinda went whopper-jawed real quick. I’ll just stand back here in the corner and watch for a while.

5 Likes

One of the best responses I’ve ever read on here. Bravo!

6 Likes

I hope the zones will be switched around. They’re getting stale for anyone who isn’t in L2. Probably for some L2 people, but still, that one has the best stuff.
I’m drowning in Suchomimus here.

1 Like