Ludia Forums

[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | January 21, 2020

Lets see after the reset what happens. I think Ludia didnt want to add something half way and get more anger.

Will see in 2 hours if they appear or not.

1 Like

We can only hope!

According to this Lunar scent will be live after update.

We can only hope that there will be creatures and drops on map after update.

3 Likes

Smh…

Why am I not surprised

Yes! I shall soon harness the power of both boop noodles, and destroy all who oppose them. MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!

2 Likes

wondering if titanoboa is gonna be locked behind $50 incubators, or a non-scentable, park only spawn?

6 Likes

Probably (10)

ooooo.
still a bit of a walk to get to a church for me, but i have 3 in my town so a loop or 5 should net me one or two a night.

1 Like

Just to be clear, I was referring to the chicken joint. Church’s Chicken will be a snake nest. No religious implications here.

1 Like

oooh. ok.
(characters)

What happens to a tied up battle that I was in the middle of when the maintenance began? Weird thing is it said connection issue and now it says can’t connect to server! I am assuming it is the maintenance break

It seems that already started…

4 Likes

Has it reopened yet? I’m at work and dont have time to check at this time… :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, it will be a few hours yet most likely.

1 Like

Could be quicker. Maybe only half an hour, as seen in a couple of previous updates.
It doesn’t look like a huge update so maybe it won’t be so long.

1 Like

Was is it a maxima vs orion batlle when it lost connection? Thats the battle i was in the middle of when it went down.

Speaking of new updates, I wonder if they’ll ever implement aquatics to the game. I’m sure it’d be tricky.

YES! When that scene (in the Mandalorian) came on, I said to myself “oh look, a Wooly Rhino!” Also then had to resist the urge to break out my Nerf gun! :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think it’s because they don’t want to. It’s just a complicated concept to have water animals fight land animals. I can’t think of any battle that would make sense.

There’s a whole thread dedicated to that resemblance, but with reference to Monolorhino.

1 Like