[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | January 25, 2022

Happy Monday DPG members,

In preparation of Update 2.13, we are expecting to go into maintenance break tomorrow Tuesday (01/25/22) at 9:00 AM ET - read on for details if you haven’t already and stay tuned for live updates on this space.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter and the Forum for any status updates!

6 Likes

Just a request.

While rolling the update tomorrow, please provide an approximate time of when the game will be up.
Saves time for people and frustration of checking the game/forum hourly

20 Likes

Excited to wait 6 hours to play the game again.

15 Likes

Don’t break anything an make the wait longer although everything is already broke

2 Likes

I’ll be waiting happily for this update. Can’t wait to level troodon some more so I can fuse troodoboa! :smiley:

1 Like

I can’t wait to spend some time with my family while you’re trying to update the game :relaxed:

2 Likes

Yay :tada: :tada: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :partying_face: :partying_face: thanks @E.D

Annual skeleton on bench post:

Me tomorrow

2 Likes

well I in collage and after that played some halo Reach when waiting for it.

@E.D will the android GPS issues be resolved after this update?

They don’t know. It’s all based on when play store/apple store reviews and releases it for update. They need to put in some sort of flag saying you can play while it’s waiting for release with the current dinos/setup until the update is available like most companies do…

Continuing the discussion from [[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Ali

ve | January 25, 2022]([Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | January 25, 2022):

The best way to get a great idea :bulb: :clap: :+1: :ok_hand: :grinning: :smile: :bulb: :clap:
Himanshu Dagur test himanshu Dagur

What time uk time is 9am et?

and it begins gird your loins :stuck_out_tongue:

it has started…

While waiting, Play Mobile Legends lol

Adventure or bang bang?

how long will this probably take? I remember when they introduced gorgotrebax, the game was down long time and it didnt finish till like 3 pm my time

i hate how it takes longer for the update to go out for android

Android is usually 1st. And its on Google play now.

Bb.
I love it lol

1 Like