[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | July 19, 2022

Happy Monday DPG members!

In preparation for Update 2.17 , we are expecting to go into maintenance break tomorrow Tuesday (07/19/22) at 8:30 AM ET - read on for details if you haven’t already and stay tuned for live updates on this space.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter and the Forum for any status updates!

15 Likes

Another bug …

3 Likes

I wonder how much slower the game will run after this one?

16 Likes

Won’t be long until the game just straight up crashes when we start it, while support just says it’s our phone, and to reboot it or get a new one.

9 Likes

what they should do is a performance update, The game runs very poorly on any device

7 Likes

Yes. 2.18 (and the next few updates), should not add anything new and focus on fixing the bugs and lags. The game is already big enough.

8 Likes

Yes. More bugs and the game lags every move you make.

4 Likes

Hey guys, I know what time is 8AM ET, but for scheduled maintenance, can someone please convert it to Ludia time for me? Thank you a lot.

1 Like

i think it will go slower 0.75x

NO MORE NEW CREATURES UNTIL THE BUGS ARE FIXED!!!

It does absolutely no good to create new critters, if the problems persist. I’m beginning to wonder if Ludia doesn’t have anyone capable of fixing the problems.

5 Likes

Absolut richtig

Mod Edit//
Translated from German

Absolutely right

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

1 Like

Ironically I was stationed in Germany and understood what she was saying lol.

Mod Edit//
Translated from German

Absolutely right

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.”

I know, I know, not everyone does speak German……

Hello DPG Members,
Just a reminder that the game is still under maintenance.
Stay tuned for further updates.
Thanks for your patience!

2 Likes

Hey folks, it is just like in every other money grabbing “game”, just stop spending money, to force them to do what you want

1 Like

Hello again DPG Members,
Maintenance is officially over.
The update is slowly rolling out so it could take some time before you see it. Make sure to keep an eye on your app store.
Thank you!

1 Like

If your on iOS and the game is still saying maintenance going into the App Store and updating the game from their worked for me.

Hey so like, how long will the maintenance update be? It’s been like 6 hours and nothing yet has happened

It’s not out for me yet