Ludia Forums

[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | July 20, 2020

Hello fellow DPG members,

In preparation of Update 2.0, we are expecting to go into maintenance break on Monday (07/20/20) - read on for details and stay tuned for live updates on this space.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter and the Forum for any status updates!

In the meantime, feel free to check out our Release Notes 2.0 for a detailed breakdown of the update.

Thank you for your cooperation.

21 Likes

Can’t wait!

1 Like

Essa manutenção vai começar que hora? Ela não é a da atualização 2.0 ainda não, já que a atualização está prevista para o dia 21? Ou mudaram a data?

MODERATOR EDIT

Translated from Portuguese

What time will the maintenance start at? Isn’t that for the 2.0 update yet, since the update is scheduled for the 21st? Or have they changed the date?

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

5 Likes

Yes… I think I’ll wait longer tho… can’t wait to crush players!

Finally we can see ProRat nerf in few hours :grin:

Lord lythronax: ludia i want to be Apex rarity

Epic incubators ready in both accounts

HYPE! I hope this is scheduled for after the tournament lol

7 Likes

What maintenance will start at what time? Is it not yet the 2.0 update, since it is scheduled for the 21st, or have the date changed?

1 Like

What time?

Oh.! Normally we have maintenance on the same day, eh? Tuesdays :thinking:

1 Like

HYPE! Cant wait.

1 Like

Tournament end early? 14h?

Monday? So early? I won’t even be able to say goodbye to things that will be changed… :hushed:

I hope it doesn’t affect the Tournament. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Can’t wait

Ludia has yet to explain:

What is a Greater Thagomizer?
What is a Refresh?
What is a Ferocity Strike?

9 Likes

Will be surprised

Maintenance will probably be 24h or so so 2.0 will be 21st

1 Like

Interesting

Update tomorrow?! I mean it makes sense. You dont release the schedule today, tomorrow serves go under maintenance to add raids to the schedule.

2 Likes