Ludia Forums

[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | March 17, 2020

Hello fellow DPG members,

In preparation of Update 1.13, we are expecting to go into maintenance break on Tuesday (03/17/2020) morning at approximately 9:00 AM (ET). During this time the game will be unavailable for play. The St. Patrick events on Tuesday will be extended for an extra day as well.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter and the Forum for any status updates!

In the meantime, feel free to check out our Release Notes 1.13 for a detailed breakdown of the update.

Thank you for your cooperation.

13 Likes

Are you really sure you should be doing that tomorrow with the St. Pat’s event going on @E.D?

6 Likes

I hope so. That would be amazing. :slight_smile:

the game will be down for an undetermined amount of time. That will shorten the duration of the event.

2 Likes

Oh Its gets better maintenance on an event day hahahaha. I’m done

2 Likes

For me is very good I can’t go out becouse alarm state

Can someone explain why this is done on the same day as the St. Patrick’s Day event?

Guess I better enjoy this day before all the hard nerfs show up on the creatures that didn’t even need it.

1 Like

We just got confirmation that the St. Patrick events on Tuesday will be extended for an extra day due to the release of update 1.13.

16 Likes

Awesome thank you!

2 Likes

thanks. Hopefully there is a boom of supply drops and shorter timers as well.

4 Likes

I still can’t understand how you ignored what every player in the game said and just came up with a random update, random nerfs and weird new “dinosaurs”… and where is the BOOST RESET?!

3 Likes

Cause that would actually make sense. Everyone will start equal. But will also be able to try out new dinos they have been wanting to try. Make this be a thing. :thinking:

Can someone tell me what is a “DPG member”?

Dinosaur protection group.
(basically player)

2 Likes

Because it will affect Ludia’s sales of boosts.

2 Likes

Does anybody know which will comes first? The update or the St.Patty event??

update will be first

The game is currently under maintenance!

You can alway follow our Twitter account for live updates.

3 Likes