Ludia Forums

[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | March 23, 2021

Happy Monday DPG members,

In preparation of Update 2.6, we are expecting to go into maintenance break tomorrow Tuesday (3/23/21) at 9:00 AM ET - read on for details and stay tuned for live updates on this space.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter and the Forum for any status updates!

21 Likes

Very well!

1 Like

lets just hope it doesn’t take 5+ hours this time

6 Likes

E.D
In preparation of update 2.6

YAY :tada: :tada: :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Let’s see it will 2-3 hour or more maintenance

30 Likes

This will be a nice treat when I finish my evening shift tomorrow night. :slight_smile: :t_rex:

3 Likes

Ludia complete the update sooner. And on your next update please add raid chat were before going into the raid people can chat and talk about what creatures we can use for raid.

2 Likes

As much as that is a great idea @Adarsh, we haven’t been able to use the existing chat function properly since it was launched, so the chances of getting that are very slim.

5 Likes

Wait, so they are releasing the 2.6 tomorrow aka Tuesday? I just need to be sure that it is

Sweet can’t wait

yes, and that’s how it usually is, release the notes on friday and then update on or around tuesday

1 Like

Think I have enough Glyptodon DNA for tomorrow? :rofl:

3 Likes

I think so …

But I know I definitely do Screenshot_20210323-024644

3 Likes

I just hope it’s done before my school gets out, I feel like 7+ hours should be enough, RIGHT!?

3 Likes

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Not enough @GhastBusters!

3 Likes

That’s impressive… But I wonder for which purpose you stock 4.5 million coins?!? I’m sure You won’t get any interest on it :grin:

Can you fix the assignments? The bugs are that we can’t collect them all. For example there’s one saying something like “reach level 5” and I’m level 19… Does it mean that we have to start from lvl 1 in order to collect all?

For a rainy day :slight_smile: Not wasting it on tournament dinos, and I don’t need anything new in my team. I level up the occasional apex but I get more coins than I can spend.

1 Like