Ludia Forums

[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | March 7, 2019

Hello fellow DPG members!

There will be a short maintenance break on Thursday (03/07/19) morning at around 9:30 AM (EST). During this time the game will be unavailable for play.

Thank you for your cooperation!

1 Like

Ban wave ?

17 Likes

Yeah right… we could only hope, but those same cheaters will top the 500 again this tourney. While legit players won’t even get enough Scolo to even do 1 fuse on hybrid…

4 Likes

Will this fix the alliance mission visibility issue or more importantly help those of us who get frozen on the login screen and can’t even play without starting over from scratch?

1 Like

Can’t wait to see what’s in store for us!
Why was the stegosaurus such a good volleyball player?
Because he could really spike the ball!

9 Likes

I think its more likely an attempt to fix alliance missions for those that still have a problem with it. We can hope its both though.

1 Like

Doubt its to fix anything. Its prep for the tournament

7 Likes

Yeah. This is normal just before a tourney starts. They have to take the game down to reset trophies, then bring it up to start the tourney.

I had a couple times I went to check alliance missions and it had the “Join an Alliance” screen with no missions. As with many problems, I just killed and reloaded the game and they came back.

Is it going to be a fix for the alliance missions?

1 Like

Its for the tournament

I hope this is to fix those of us that have a “stuck” alliance missions issue so we can join the fun for the weekend and season setup

2 Likes

Dracoceratops, Dracorex and Miragaia Nerf?

Nope ^^ 1010

We can only dream about a ban wave.

If it was it would of been done by now just like when they banned people before sometime in the distant past.

Hopefully to get rid of spoof alliances and also fix problems with arena

Nope ^^ 1010

Is the maintenance already done? I’m able to get in the game at 9:45 am.

You spoke to soon, it just happened. :slight_smile:

never mind. Just a late start to the maintenance I guess lol