Ludia Forums

[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | May 05, 2020

There we go!

3 Likes

The most exciting thing about this update is the new snake hybrid. That’s about it. I just like snakes🐍

1 Like

I want the four prehistoric creatures. That’s what I look forward to from each update.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see new creatures and new loading screen. That’s all unfortunately, nothing exciting in this update

3 Likes

I actually forgot about them. I should be more excited about them too :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m excited for the new permian creatures and I’m quite interested in those “revenge” moves. Gonna burn a giga scent today to try to get those permian dudes.

2 Likes

i’ll try and burn one as well. can’t wait.

Happy update day, fellas.
Let’s hope you all get some migration luck and have a noice afternoon unlocking the new lizards and hybrids.

1 Like

I’m just gonna sleep through it, night everyone! :sleeping:

Night! Probably gonna do the same.

i just woke up here. if i didn’t have work i’d go back to bed.

We can meme while we wait.
giphy

6 Likes

Please please please fix friendly battles. We are BEGGING you ha. I’m a 30 year old in med school begging…see what you’ve done to us?!

1 Like

It’s been 2 hours now without any update on the progress. I’m getting antsy.

I just realised that 1.14 is the first update I’m not excited with. Really. Once maintenances were endless, I couldn’t wait to play updated JWA. Now it’s just a short break from playing it. I’m not excited at all. Permians are great but they’re also the only exciting thing in the entire update. Please include balancing changes in every next update to actually change the game, especially for upper arena players. Know that JWA is far from being balanced. It was close nearly year ago, in 1.8

6 Likes

Maybe it’ll be as long as 1.7’s maintenance was haha. Bad updates always have long maintenances (except 1.9, it was pretty short)

1 Like

On the topic of permian creatures, defeated diplocaulus looks… erm… interesting.

7 Likes

I’ll play this while I wait

1 Like

Yay still in maintenance. this is going to be at least another hour+

I love Lego Jurassic!!