Ludia Forums

[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | May 15, 2019

UPDATE

05/15 @ 1:50 PM EDT
Please note that this week’s Boost Strike Event has been canceled. Stay tuned to our forum for more news on this and details to the rescheduled maintenance break.

05/15 @ 10:45 AM EDT
We are confirming that the planned maintenance has been canceled for today. Our team is working hard towards this and we will announce the rescheduled maintenance as soon as possible.
Thank you all for your cooperation and patience in the matter.

05/15 @ 09:38 AM EDT
The planned maintenance break has been put on hold. We’ll update this page when we have further information.

Hello fellow DPG members!

We are expecting a short maintenance break on Wednesday (05/15) morning at around 10:00 AM (EDT). During this time the game will be unavailable for play.

Thank you for your cooperation and stay tuned for status updates!

49 Likes

What did you guys decide on?

4 Likes

how long will the break be for android users?

43 Likes

Not a short break at all they cutting servers because of all the whinning and moaning about the game they just cba anymore haha

7 Likes

I think we’re all going to be surprised together when we open our games after it’s over

9 Likes

Hopefully u either bring back the boosts to purchase or take them all off!!

20 Likes

Ooh. How are they changing the stat boosts

Hopefully they did something smart

2 Likes

Yeah. I hope so.

It better be to a maintenence to check on who the people are that have purchased unlimited stat boosts & remove them. I’ve always been a top 100 player & now I’m not even in the top 500. Absolutely ridiculous that some people have been allowed to expolit the game for so long. I’ve just about given up. Didn’t even go out to get my ourano at the weekend. What’s the point when my level 29 dilorach is demolished by a team of level 24s with 166 speed dinos that I can’t do anything to?

35 Likes

Bringing them back doesn’t help. They need to remove them from the people who had unlimited access to them. We can never catch up to them. Completely unfair in the arena atm. If everyone had a level playing field it’d still be fun. Dropping out of the top 500 after sitting in the top 100 for the last 9 months because some people had free reign on boosts is not on.

15 Likes

Hopefully they clear up The issues some Us have with blank maps

10 Likes

Everyone: Fix the stat boosts!

Ludia: Maintenance tomorrow at 10am ET

Everyone: Yay! They’re fixing stat boosts

Ludia: You can now share epic DNA! Congrats everyone!

45 Likes

I agree, they should of never started it to begin with , but taking them off was no solution cuz us that didnt get unlimited boosts couldnt even purchase any at all after that which was so ridiculous and unfair

2 Likes

I like the boosts. It brings a little diversity to the game. But the people that were able to exploit them have now ruined it completely. Something needs to be done or I’m just giving up.

9 Likes

Please fix battle bugs before I break my phone! PLEASE!! Loosing all my trophies because dinos don’t do correct attacks??

13 Likes

I was expecting boosts to get nerfed. But no release notes. That’s curious.

2 Likes

Bet it’s absolutely nothing to do with boosts :joy:

27 Likes

:v stat boost reworked? or maybe, buff geminititan? xd, obviusly sarcasm

1 Like