[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | May 17, 2022

iOS here and also can’t get in, still have the maintenance message

1 Like

I can’t feel any reason for an app not to fix its bugs.
Except they are gonna to be out of service forever.

2 Likes

I think us skeptics and cynics here have enough reason to justify ourselves when this is what we get after 6 hours of waiting. We dont even get 100 cash

2 Likes

We aren’t the tech service of Ludia. We can’t just expect them to burp out a fix for the bugs…

Is running?

one little bug the sancs don’t seem to be working trying to fip a liongetting server hang message

Maintenance update comments during the maintenance

4 Likes

I just replaced a Dino in our shared sanctuary which has now totally disappeared!

It doesn’t show in the sanctuary I put it in…… it’s not in my inventory…. Where is it?

No chat function at all now so ….

5 Likes

yeha i would be very careful with anything to do with the sancs

2 Likes

Im going to ask again; what was the purpose of making us wait for 6 hours rather than throwing sanc building teams into chaos?

1 Like

Is the chat reset or something?

3 Likes

yeha seems chat is reset but that sort of makes sense with what they did…wait …waht did they do :stuck_out_tongue:

New bug why are my lvl 21 plus dinos capped at 11?

1 Like

I don’t think its a bug. Its been there for some strike towers as they have a max creature level limit

5 Likes

Adding more bugs like broken sanctuary. It helps a lot.

1 Like

That was only for april fools though and its almost june already. The desc. Is also different it says to choose 1 dino with high hp yet i get my raptors who all have naturally low hp?

1 Like

Exactly what I posted earlier. Glad to know my Alberto will have company in purgatory

2 Likes

no same here i just think its a restricted strike woer

Its bugged. The desc. Says to choose 1 high hp dino yet i can choose only 3 epics and below rarities from all the different classes

1 Like

Been super busy today so haven’t paid much attention. Is it fair to summarise the maintenance period that was meant for “bug fixes” has only introduced more bugs and when they have went to compensate for the length of time it’s taken to not really fix anything (6 or so hours) they bugged that too???

Surely they are having a laugh at this point! If there isn’t something really new and interesting for Dominion I’ll have to uninstall the game, the last few months have seen the game become an absolute farce

1 Like