[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | May 31, 2022

Happy Monday DPG members!

In preparation for Update 2.16 , we are expecting to go into maintenance break tomorrow Tuesday (05/31/22) at 8:30 AM ET - read on for details if you haven’t already and stay tuned for live updates on this space.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter and the Forum for any status updates!

7 Likes

I’m ready for 4-5 hours of waiting.

12 Likes

I haven’t played in a few days but it is my favorite game well up on the top 10. Still good rating I’m picky and stubborn good job, my favorite games that are from Ludia are “Jurassic world the game, Jurassic world alive, RoB (Rise Of Berk)”

3 Likes

So I’ll be fine to wait I respect all features of my games, (so do ALL of my yt fans)

Theyll go into maintenance for this update, release it, then go back into maintenance to fix the game breaking bugs that cime out with the update

5 Likes

Ik every game that I know of does that schedule.

1 Like

And btw how do you change your profile picture I literally just joined this forum.

1 Like

Lag intensifies…

Here comes the bugs

7 Likes

Speaking of bugs, earlier the entire day it took me around 5 seconds to get the screen to freeze while spinning a drop to get back to the map after. I wasnt moving those times. After the map refresh it now takes me 10 seconds even after restarting. Same goes for other map stuff like darting. And right now I’m sitting in my house and even the gps isnt jumping. I’d like to know why less than a day before maintenance i get sudden extra lag for no reason

5 Likes

Is this going to be as long as the maintenance break?

(Why am I asking of course it is if not longer).

We can get a short maintenance like when they revamped the campaign

Doesnt change the fact we’re 100% gonna get new bugs and glitches though

whats ur channel name so we can sub

1 Like

My channel name is GamerBoyYT.

I can’t wait for the pass, so hyped

2 Likes

ok ill sub in just a min

2022-05-29_14-18-31
The secret creature is here again, it will dropped in 2.16 update with famous name.

6 Likes

4-5 hours of waiting, you’re optimistic :laughing:

7 Likes

Next update is going to be without bugs!!!
Damn … I should become stand up comedian :smiley:

11 Likes

flipping supply drops like waiting for 1 century

3 Likes