[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | November 30, 2021

Happy Monday DPG members,

In preparation of Update 2.12, we are expecting to go into maintenance break tomorrow Tuesday (11/30/21) at 9:00 AM ET - read on for details if you haven’t already and stay tuned for live updates on this space.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter and the Forum for any status updates!

10 Likes

Uhhh… can I say no?

10 Likes

21 Likes

Fingers crossed that only 1 small error occurs

8 Likes

I’m ready to wait 4 to 6 hours of this.

5 Likes

11 Likes

Please take your time on implementing the update and NOT speedrun it. We had enough major and minor errors and bugs in the last one just because of how fast the update went

2 Likes

If it means less bugs probably yes please. The last one was a joke on how fast things went without any precautions

:rofl: I love it when you kid around.

2 Likes

:tada: :tada: :partying_face: :partying_face: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: Yay thanks @E.D

A reminder to forum members, before everyone goes up in arms - it’s not up to Ludia how quickly the new version will go live after they publish it from their side.
Hopefully the Playstore let’s it through quickly.

5 Likes

Every update seems to bring new bugs. 2.11 was probably the worst with bugs

2 Likes

Tiny Flyer update would beg to differ

3 Likes

We are officially in maintenance! We will post here with any updates :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A bit late aren’t we?
Heres to hoping it goes smoothly and without bugs to.keep.people.locked out for a week

2 Likes

Take your time on implementing it. Please.
I dont want to have a counting game with people to see who spots the most new bugs

1 Like

i will play the update after school

4 Likes

When will the update be out?

I see they are working on the game but I don’t see any news on what is happening or how long the down time is? Was hoping they would have already mentioned it somewhere here. Anyone have any idea what’s up?