[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | October 19, 2021

Happy Monday DPG members,

In preparation of Update 2.11, we are expecting to go into maintenance break tomorrow Tuesday (10/19/21) at 9:00 AM ET - read on for details if you haven’t already and stay tuned for live updates on this space.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter and the Forum for any status updates!

11 Likes

Me tommorow

24 Likes

Please fix the raid glitch! I can never join raid notifications. :frowning:

11 Likes

If you are referring to the Google Play login issue then that is supposedly fixed in tomorrow’s update.

1 Like

It is getting fixed tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:

To be replaced with 5 more bugs! Can’t wait!

15 Likes

While you’re at it with the maintenance can you also discuss about giving us a boost reset soon and balancing the tourney formats to make it more even for commons, rares, epics, legendaries and uniques from now on? Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

They won’t unfortunately

2 Likes

Don’t hold your breath. Ludia is only interested in separating you from your money. A boost reset would directly contradict that philosophy.

1 Like

Really just want an honest answer will there ever be another boost reset? You may not know but if you could ask the management staff or whoever controls this sort of stuff. Meant for ED

4 Likes

Don’t you know that, right now, apart from the new updates. Most of the players really needed is the BOOST SHUFFLE or BOOST RESET

2 Likes

Maintenance started. All I ask is: Where bana-… boost reset

9 Likes

Im only excited to see parasauthops stats

2 Likes

And so it begins

8 Likes

I’d say it will end at like 1:00 or 1:30 PM EST ( for my time zone)

1 Like

Fingers crossed this update isn’t as catastrophic as the last ones. And not as sloooooooow…

5 Likes

me aburro, apuren la actualización… zzz :unamused:

Translated from Spanish

I get bored, hurry up the update … zzz :unamused:

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

I’m one of the players that have been around since the game launched.

It’s a measure of how it’s changed so much over this time as the forum used to be full of players wondering when maintenance would be over. As would discord servers ….

Now it’s just meh….

1 Like

Or if Android and Apple would release at the same time…