Ludia Forums

[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | October 20, 2020

Hello awesome DPG members,

In preparation of Update 2.2, we are expecting to go into maintenance break today Tuesday (10/20/20) at 10:30 AM EDT - read on for details and stay tuned for live updates on this space.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter and the Forum for any status updates!

In the meantime, feel free to check out our Release Notes 2.2 for a detailed breakdown of the update.

Thank you for your cooperation.

20 Likes

Today already?!?!

7 Likes

Yea boi
Finally maintenance

2 Likes

Update time baby!!(Pls don’t flag me)

5 Likes

i am afraid of nitro thor. :sob:

5 Likes

I am all the way in mt. Sibo so I don’t have to worry about nitro Thors :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Whoa! When you said you’re gonna “keep us posted” I expected a little more than one hour warning, lol… Well, better than nothing.

12 Likes

You guys seem to be on a roll lately, thanks!

4 Likes

Not the happiest camper honestly.

4 Likes

Thankful I got to beat Hadros before the Thor change. Good luck to all those finding new strats.

9 Likes

May the ancient dinosaurs help us deal with all the max speed Thor’s :cry:

6 Likes

I’ve been experimenting, and I think I got one. I’ll release it if it works.

6 Likes

Barely got my Lux in…
But you do you Ludia.

4 Likes

We shall use the maximas to save ourselves, for me I got a nitro indom so I’m fine.

1 Like

But you lately said it was delayed :expressionless:. Beleiving that many people I know didn’t do their raids yet,… Atleast will the boost shuffle stay longer?

2 Likes

It should last until the 22

It’s happening people!!!

But this means we get the new raids. I need that mammoth for the newly buffed entelomth which is prob going to be a beast again cuz i dont have to spend mammoth on mammo anymore.

I doubt that moth will rise again. It’s attack is still gonna be low

2 Likes

And so it begins