Ludia Forums

[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | October 22, 2019

Hello fellow DPG members,

UPDATE

Attention, the game is in maintenance. Stay tuned and check out our Twitter feed for more updates!

In preparation of Update 1.10, we are expecting to go into maintenance break on Tuesday (10/22/19) morning at approximately 8:00 AM (EDT). During this time the game will be unavailable for play.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter and the Forum for any status updates!

In the meantime, feel free to check out our Release Notes 1.10 for a detailed breakdown of the update.

Thank you for your cooperation.

33 Likes

Can’t wait!

We encourage everyone to take screen shots of their boosts. Some may run into problems I’m sure .

19 Likes

Finally!!! :partying_face:.

5 Likes

Guaranteed to be issues! Screenshot everything! Record everything! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

20 Likes

I can finally fix all my horrible boosting choices…

18 Likes

Please tell me park scents are fixed. Please tell me the chat finally works. Please tell me the connection issues are improved. Please tell me tons of other bugs are fixed too.

18 Likes

I am fine with my choices. For this i don’t want the boost reset. But i appreciate the reset when boosting becomes more reasonable (this what i expect from the changes that have been announced).

Wow exciting stuff can’t wait for this update

I am really hoping one day they give us more options on how to level up. Let’s say you’re in an alliance, and you donate DNA, that should help you level up more. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

So can everyone else

1 Like

Can’t wait!

Nope. None of that was listed in the patch content, sadly.

There’s still time! :wink:
They don’t always mention bugfixes, so there is hope.
And just showing that it’s ridiculous that these things aren’t fixed yet (in the last 5 patches)

me right now1f94c01d43ed5b52255d4237e7eb4c27

1 Like

Hey Ludia, for the next patch would you please, please consider creating a way for alliance leaders to see how much daily activity alliance members are contributing??? Top contributor for daily alliance missions doesn’t mean much tbh.

26 Likes

Had so many boosts wasted everywhere I did not even remember about them. Nerfment day is coming!

That would come in handy and not blood on our screens.

Screenshotted all boosts? Check.

Told alliance members to screenshot boosts? Check.

Assured my monomimus he will do good in the arena? Check.

1 Like

Way to go ludia!!! Keep making changes and nerfing everything so its completely useless. Instead if destroying your game, try fixing the issues before adding more content and stop the nerfing! At this point your game us not worth playing anymore and i would rate it 1 out of 5 stars if you were lucky. You make us farm for forever, then we finally get a creature worth having just so it can be nerfed. STOP IT, fix the game and pull your heads out you know where

5 Likes