Ludia Forums

[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | October 22, 2019

Exactly what should I take screenshots of? R u recommending shots of every single Dino I used stat boosts with?

2 Likes

How do you check how many boosts you have

Solid advice… I do that every update

No.

They lose money on the boosting system, now they could earn better.

Money before improvement.

2 Likes

Yes of course. If you care about not getting screwed by Ludia mistakes you’ll do what is necessary. I chose to record a video looking through them all to make it a bit easier, but if I had to take screenshots I would.

3 Likes

Hello tamam gerisi Türkçe dil desteği istiyoruz

Translated from Turkish

Hello ok rest we want Turkish language support

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

I want my account back​:sob::sob::sob::sob:

Screen shot every set of boosts on every Dino?

No, screenshot your refunded amount.

So I‘ve taken screenshots of every boosted creature with all ranks AND I‘ve also recorded tapping through all boosted creatures showing current stats, boost ranks and inventory boosts. I‘m prepared…:ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

How long for maintenance

It starts in about 2.5 hours and will last for a couple of hours. Somewhere between 3 and 5 hours usually.

1 Like

They will never make that an option. They know there are always slackers in Alliances, ones along for the free ride and goodies. If a leader can see who it is and begins kicking players eventually the slackers will get fed up and quit the game. Ludia can’t afford to hemorrhage more players.

5 Likes

Not just that, some people aren’t as hardcore as others and this way you can get a mix over all types of players in an alliance. You’d get a huge “class” divide if you separate this. People will be forced to contribute a specific minimum and that will ruin the fun for them.
Leave as it is, alliance tools will not do anyone any good (except for the extreme diehards).

1 Like

Seems it has begun.

2 Likes

I’m so bored already! AAAAH

1 Like

Woot! Boardom begins.

1 Like

Tielenaar, up to a point I agree with you.
However only to a point where someone is actively making a difference to an alliance.
There are 3 types of alliance.

1. The non pressure, don’t really care about weekly rewards and everyone just does what they like. It’s just fun and no more than that. No real targets and no one does more than anyone else…
  2. The alliance that likes to get good rewards, plenty of chat on the chat in game, and everyone does what they can within their ‘keep the game fun’ remit. However all 50 members check in daily and contribute something even if it’s only dna some days.
  3. The diehards who plays for hours every day, hit 5/5 every week, have level 20 sanctuaries and have separate chat and tactics channels.

So everyone has the potential to join a suitable alliance. If someone who prefers no pressure, and just dips in and out if the game joins either 2 or 3, it simply isn’t fair on the other people in the said alliances. They should simply join the number 1 alliance surely as it suits their chosen gameplay style.

2 Likes

Seems like we’re a “Nr 2 alliance” on the scale of Schtemty.
Some tools will be nice to have but I’m afraid that especially with nr 2 alliances the leaders can decide on their own to turn it into a stricter and stricter alliance, eventually becoming 3 and forcing people out.
Depends all on the leader, in our case that wouldn’t happen.