Ludia Forums

[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | September 10, 2019

Hello fellow DPG members,

STATUS UPDATE

Attention UPDATE 1.9 is now ALIVE in your device’s store! Download now and keep an eye on your in-game mail!

In preparation of Update 1.9, we are expecting to go into maintenance break on Tuesday (09/10/19) morning at approximately 8:00 AM (EDT). During this time the game will be unavailable for play.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter and the Forum for any status updates!

Thank you for your cooperation.

58 Likes

Update tomorrow, awesome…cant wait :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Sweet. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

Please, let it be a smooth transition for once…

7 Likes

Time to pray my mobile can run this update.

27 Likes

Still time to fix the incoming mess devs…

3 Likes

I have a comment I could’ve swore they were supposed to be an epic strike event yesterday. I drove around about 5 miles from my house and still could not find a single one. Somewhat disappointed.

6 Likes

Sunday’s Epic strike event was accidentally active both Saturday and Sunday.

2 Likes

Lest hope it goes well

1 Like

No you’re incorrect if you go onto the Jurassic World alive Twitter account you will see that there was a five step for Saturday and Sunday but for Sunday only there was a single step epic strike event scheduled.

2 Likes

That was a 5 step large strike

1 Like

Hay todavía dinosaurios que andan solos y sin ninguna combinación para ser híbridos. Ojalá la actualización traiga consigo cambios extraordinarios.

2 Likes

There are still dinosaurs that walk alone and without any combination to be hybrids. Hopefully, the update brings extraordinary changes.

Please post English translation is posting in another language. We’ve gone ahead and translated the above from Spanish.

5 Likes

About language, it’s possible post nation-locked alliance recruit in other languages?

1 Like

See this thread.

2 Likes

I thought the same… Then I realised I had already done it… As they released it the day before.

1 Like

It was on Saturday instead of Sunday.

1 Like

they can, but all public posts on the forums must include a translation

2 Likes

Don’t believe everything you read on Twitter.

1 Like

Wonder what might happen cough indom gen 2 and indoraptor gen 2

1 Like