[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | September 18, 2018

Hello fellow DPG members!

There is a scheduled maintenance break tomorrow (09/18/18) morning at approximately 8:00 AM (EDT). During this time the game will be unavailable for play.

How long for?

Love how they don’t give an answer on how long or what the maintenance is for…

I hope it’s the update…

I’m sorry but you should be giving a time frame… what if people go out of their way to go to a park and can’t even get on the app

lol. what do you think it’s for?

is this tournament confirmed over? i keep moving rank and it’s supposed to be over.

Don’t go to the park after 8am est. Pretty self explanatory lol

Even before the tournament the top 500 were ranked. Probably just the same deal going on.

UPDATE! WOOT WOOT! OMG OMG OMG OMG! I hope it’s the 1.4 update. :slight_smile:

until you can get on the app again. they probably don’t know. JWTG always has major issues during updates and takes way longer than it should.

they said they were freezing the leaderboards though at the end to get the prizes correct.

Not really acceptable when people can only get there at certain times … why have a park event and then make it unavailable…
In the UK that’s 1pm. Not as bad for the yanks in the morning

Only 60 dimetron gen 2 to catch before 1pm.What could possibly be difficult.

Cant remember how long 1.3 took? Anyone know.

What are DPG members?

I don’t understand the acronym, English is my primary language, forgive me for not knowing.

Must say… that will be almost impossible.
Unless you got a literally Jurassic Park around you.

I want to say an hour.

Yeah, thought it only took an hour, maaaybe 2 for the 1.3 update.

If this maintenance is meant to prepare for the update in advance (before Ludia implements the actual update later this week) , I figure the game won’t be down for more than an hour…but it’s hard to say for certain.

@jammco DPG stands for Dinosaur Protection Group. It’s the organization that Claire Dearing started in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. Some Jurassic World Alive players refer to themselves as DPG members.

DPG means Dinosaur Protection Group. It’s an acronym for the in-game concept of what players are. We’re all joining the “Dino Protection Group” to save dinosaurs by… i guess… shooting them in the back with DNA darts and making them fight other dinos until they get knocked out…

Your explanation was better than mine. :slight_smile: I’m still not entirely sure how we’re protecting them. :slight_smile: