Ludia Forums

[Scheduled Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | September 22, 2020

Hello fellow DPG members,

In preparation of Update 2.1, we are expecting to go into maintenance break on Tuesday (09/22/20) - read on for details and stay tuned for live updates on this space.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter and the Forum for any status updates!

In the meantime, feel free to check out our Release Notes 2.1 for a detailed breakdown of the update.

Thank you for your cooperation.

17 Likes

Nice! Its finally coming!

1 Like

Yes i see it in game

2 Likes

raid boss post made no mention of hadros lux tomorrow? does that mean it won’t be in game until next week?

in the release notes Lux starts October 6th. they may be rolling them out slowly to see if 2 a day is going to work.

2 Likes

Hm idk but maintenance in my country will be wednesday :sweat_smile: if it took long time

Besides the new raids and new creatures, this update is disgusting.

3 Likes

Well, I’m busy that day too so just as well.

I so happy

1 Like

Looks good. Glad this is coming.

1 Like

I like how we got one teaser then bam! It happens. I prefer this way over the teasers for a month and every week we are like “is it coming?!?” “It’ll be tomorrow” and all that stuff. Maybe in the future we can have more surprise updates @ned if you’d kindly pass the suggestion and feedback forward please.

10 Likes

Sweet can’t wait

What about a boost reset? We build our dinos based on their abilities. Ludia changes the moves kill the dino and we are stuck with boosts that we paid cash for on a dead dino. How is the not stealing?

6 Likes

I wish…(10)

Because Ludia (specifically @E.D) EXPLICITLY said be careful when boosting. Maxima is still functional for Mortem Raids, it just needs to get an extra crit or so for most strats

2 Likes

People were careful

Then two months later ludia literally destroys maxi knowing how much people boosted her.

Yes she was bound to be nerfed but not to extent where she’s almost dead .

6 Likes

Max is not dead, it maintains great damage output and will still be incredible in the arena and raids, just cant 3-0 teams

3 Likes

Ok let’s see how that works out .

It’ll work out fine, i’ve run the numbers and Max didn’t unreasonably change

3 Likes