Ludia Forums

[Scheduled Maintenance] Titan Uprising | June 18, 2019

In preparation for the new game update, we will be performing scheduled maintenance beginning on Tuesday, June 18th, around 9am (ET) and we expect to be back online at approximately 1pm (ET). During this time the game will be unavailable for play.

Thank you!

Update: There will be some delay to today’s scheduled maintenance. We’re now aiming for around 12pm (ET).

14 Likes

Nice to get an update about the maintenance. Hope all works out.
Yohomie

4 Likes

and it’s just right when my fishing expedition starts, the original schedule is okay with me. the updated schedule is not. i will lose my fishing expedition now, if the maintenance is going to be 4 hours or more. just great. made my day… hope the update is worth it though.

1 Like

I just got kicked off, so that makes sense. WOO! Bring it!

2 Likes

Still not down…

2 Likes

i finished my fishing expedition, bring it on anytime now

3 Likes

it’s not started yet. more delay probably…

i think it will be better to also announce maintenance via in game news. as not all player checking in this forum

yo ya tengo mi actualizacion, es genial solo que no aparecen las ovejas

Translated From Spanish

I already have my update, it’s great only that the sheep do not appear.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

ok … thank you…and sorry

and what would be the answer about the sheep

Hey fer3bilma, sheep is obtainable through Quest events.

thank you…

1 Like

I see lots of people already playing and reporting bugs but my game still server under maintance… i didnt find any downloadable content in apple store…

1 Like

The new update is slowly rolling out to the app store. Unfortunately, we have no control over how fast it will be done. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Any news on iOS update? I’m really looking forward to it!