Ludia Forums

Scorpius Rex Gen 3 Doesn’t Have Its Horns

In the creature profile and this official render:

Scorpius Rex Gen 3 has little crests/horns yet for some reason don’t have them in game. I’m wondering if they forgot or if it’s a bug.

23 Likes

Yeah, I noticed that too and I’m definitely disappointed about that, loved the fact that they added that since it gave it at least some variation from the other scorpius rexes other than color/pattern change. Hope ludia can fix that, not like they haven’t done model changes before, like with suchomimus which had an entire appearance change.

30 Likes

I loved the skin wrapped suchomimus

1 Like

Now that I think about it, maybe they can also add a proper tail smack animation for its venom tail moves. I am much more disappointed about this, and like with model changes I’m sure they can add a tail swipe animation. I think dakotaraptor got a new animation, I think it’s the sidestep where it hops to left or right then roars and hops back, they never announced the change and I think only it has that certain animation, may be wrong though, but my point still stands

4 Likes

The boss has a tail swipe animation. They can definitely add that to the quill moves.

7 Likes

Here is a picture from Jurassic World.

I really wish to see a change. It’s discriminating Gorgosaurus so much…
Also, today was the first time I saw Gorgosaurus do the animations in the sanctuary. The Gorgosaurus model is so pretty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Venom = Shoulder smack that looks like he’s bullying you into a locker. I don’t see a reason to change it at all…

1 Like

Question: What was the old Suchomimus model like?

Screenshot_20210619_161142_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox

1 Like

Dear God that is horrifying.

4 Likes

It doesn’t make sense though, what’s the point of even having the venomous tail quills if it’s not even going to use them in an attack that was designed for them

1 Like

lol sorry that was sarcasm, yeah no it’s stupid it has that attack. not a single attack animation is any kind of tail sweep/attack.

1 Like