Ludia Forums

Scorpius Rex (How I would do it)

Hey after watching Camp Cretaceous Season 3 I was in a mood to make Scorpius Rex here’s my idea (I am sure there are many problems with it any feedback would be appreciated :slight_smile: )
Scorpius Rex

4 Likes

Hmm I might remove the flock they aren’t exactly friends lol

There, removed it

1 Like

Nice job, only thing I’d change is it’s health (maybe put it a bit higher (4250?) And make a More balanced counter, like a “poisonous counter”: Have a slight wounding counter with a 25% damage reduction, could have cautious or Cunning strike too, other than that great job!

2 Likes

It shouldn’t be part indom becauseit came before indom

3 Likes

Yeah I know just didn’t know what else to use :slight_smile:

I agree we know that it is made of lionfish for a part (I forgot the other ingredients lol) in my opinion it will be a hybrid of new creatures

O This is what i did

Scorpius rex camp Cretaceous dinosaur components: carno, spino, Trex, and blue… For verification you can watch camp Cretaceous season 1 episode 2, on Dr Wu’s computer it was shown what dinos he used for Scorpius

1 Like

Was thinking it’s in game design could be a cunning fierce hybrid, could have a poisonous counter (pretty much a wound counter with a 25% distraction effect? Could have a cautious move, a damage over time move, a nullify move, and a instant move with a mixture of sidestep and nullify, with no escape? Could be immune to dot, speed reduction, maybe some stun resistance (?), And a 75% damage reduction, to make up for the speed reduction it shouldn’t be able to bypass armor or shields, but instead rely on distraction and dot so it’s not too OP, lmk what y’all think :thinking:

because of this games laws of hybridization, we really need to tone down what we can use to fuse for this new creature if people want it as a fusable hybrid. Like for example, how indom was toned down with its ingredients having only rex and raptor while the movie hybrid contained those 2 creatures in its dna as well as other creatures like tree frogs, theriznosaur, cuddlefish, majung I think, and many more, and so this would be what would have to happen with e750. But atm I don’t think we know enough or have uncovered the right ingredients to be the main ingredients for it to be a fusable hybrid. All I think we know is that if it is fusable, it has to be fused using some sort of raptor and some sort of large theropod, but until we manage to learn more about it I think it should just be a non fusable thing. And as I think @Average_Spinosaurid suggested, it can just be a raid boss that can go on friday with the new dilo to be unlocked and we don’t have to deal with having to figure out components.

1 Like

Have a good point, would be fine with having it as a none fuseable legendary or unique with a raid schedule and or occasional spawning, bottom line I hope if Scorpius is created in game, it has a good design and move set up that isn’t overpowered, or can get one shot bye anything that has a deceleration move

1 Like

yeah pretty much my hopes as well. I don’t really care which rarity she is, but for me that would just depend on a few things I guess, and I’m going off her not being a fusable btw. If she’s a raid only creature, I’d assume she’d be a unique, and if not a legendary. If not a raid creature, then maybe a wild spawn, and it can maybe spawn all time like lux but you have better chances at encountering it during the night, and if its a wild spawn I feel it would have to be a legendary rather than unique in that case, but there’s still a chance maybe. And I am interested to see how they implement her in game, like what the stats and moves would be and whether or not she’d get a new model and animations and all.

1 Like

Completely agree, ngl I’d prefer Scorpius as a raid dino just because there’s a more definite chance of getting it, as for animation… I’d be open to getting a new animation, like a mix between indo and indom stance, if I had to choose between the stances that are already there, I’d probably prefer the indo stance

1 Like

agreed, and in the show it appears to be standing up-right more often than on all 4s like indo so I think it’d be more fitting for it to have a new animation rig, and would be fun for one of the animations to involve a similar pounce style like in the movie and a tail whip or something for the venom(wether its a move or counter). And would be fun to have one of its interact animations be its upward standing roar(when encountering the campers) like how indo has a roar like when its on the roof, jumping a bit and lunging forward whilst roaring

2 Likes

Believe it should be a dot counter with a slight distraction effect, I believe it should have 3 moves that are cunning based, maybe one could be a speed up, like cautious for example, a dot cleanse like cunning impact, then a pounce of some sort, and then a new priority move, similar to sidestep, and nullify move mix? Could prob name the move “echolocation”. Also think no escape works for Scorpius rex bc whenever it attacked, you couldn’t run from it unless it wanted you to… So in conclusion I believe this should be a speed up and nullify cunning with dot counter abilities, with no escape

2 Likes