Ludia Forums

Scorpius Rex - New hybrid coming

I really think it is, considering the fact that the last name of e750 is also rex and it’s never been seen before…

puede que sea del indominus rex tiene el adn de varios dinosaurios en la pagina oficial de jurassic world camp cretaceus este es el link Ultrasecreto | Laboratorio de Genética | Jurassic World: Campamento Cretácico la contraseña son los dinosaurios las imagenes de dinosaurio Confidencial | Ultrasecreto | Laboratorio de Genética | Jurassic World: Campamento Cretácico file:///C:/Users/home/Desktop/Jw.pdf y segura solo le meten el gen del escorpionde la indominus rex o habran animales y podremos obtener capsulas con su adn para hacerlo mas agresivo como por ejemplo le quiero cambiar el al carnotauro y tengo una capsula de serpiente se lo puedo agregar y que se mas repido fuerte con mas vida y que le cambie la agresividad y el color

It may be from indominus rex it has the dna of several dinosaurs on the official page of jurassic world camp cretaceus this is the link Ultrasecreto | Laboratorio de Genética | Jurassic World: Campamento Cretácico the password is the dinosaurs the dinosaur images https : //campcretaceous.com/es/lab/top-secret/blueprints file: /// C: /Users/home/Desktop/Jw.pdf and surely they only put the gene of the scorpion of the indominus rex or there will be animals and we can Obtain capsules with your DNA to make it more aggressive, for example I want to change the carnotaur and I have a snake capsule, I can add it and it will repeat itself stronger with more life and change the aggressiveness and color

It is E750

ya se revelo el nombre del dinosaurio el nombre de la sala es e750 son diferntes cosas

Translated From Spanish:

The name of the dinosaur was already revealed the name of the room is e750 there are different things

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

I have this figure that came from the hasbro line from 2015 and it looks like something that would be called Scorpius rex

Here is a more clear picture

I completely forgot about those hasbro toys…

1 Like

G o o d.
Y o u s h o u l d h a v e.

1 Like

It could be Indom G2

it already is a thing
https://www.amazon.com/Scorpius-Rex-William-Burke/dp/1922323667

2 Likes