Ludia Forums

Scorpius Rex - New hybrid coming

2 Likes

It has a face only a mother could love. It looks like it ran headfirst into captain america’s shield and squashed his face

3 Likes

oh god it really is just an indoraptor but with a squashed face and tail quills
was really hoping for something better, I mean no disrespect to the people who put a ton of work into making the thing, but its just… kinda meh to me

4 Likes

And he’s white or bright blue not black. Can’t make the difference out

looks like some sort of blue based off the box art, though in the actual show I think it still may have some dark blue like skin color but it may look different on the show since the toy paint jobs can look different from the on screen dinos skin pattern

1 Like

I figured it would be a raptor type due to the size of the containment jar it was in.

like a more velociraptor looking hybrid? that only runs on 2 legs and not all four, not just another indo rig thing?

1 Like
1 Like

Can’t wait for JW: Dominion to be released so that we’ll finally get Giganotosaurus. Might even be an apex creature who knows

2 Likes

He looks better than I thought he would.

1 Like

It looks like monolophosaurus is also gonna apear in some form

6 Likes

Lol imagine if we don’t get scorpius components and he’s gonna be the first hybrid that we can get without fusing anything

2 Likes

Kind of lowkey wonder if they’ll make it our first raptor apex, but doing so might annoy the playerbase because it’d take ages to get, and Indominus and Indoraptor arent apexes.

1 Like

I hope it’s not an Apex rarity. That should be kept for the big bosses. Scorpius Rex should be another legendary or unique creature.

1 Like

I just want to point out that not all hybrids are part dinosaur cannonically. The Indominous Rex was part tree frog and Cuttlefish as well as other dinos, which is why it could turn invisible or change its body temperature.

4 Likes

I know that

I don’t think he’s gonna be apex. I thought more that he could be something like para lux. We will mostly get scorpius genetics some episodes within the show. I doubt they will reveal that in the trailer. Speaking of which trailer probably releases end of the month considering that the show releases may 21

1 Like

Yeah lol
There’s still a possibility it’s made from Indominus and Scorpioventaor, beacause the face is kinda wide. But it’s probably indom+ sea scorpion

He is probably not a new indom hybrid. But you’re maybe right with scorpiovenator. However he could also be majungasaurus or pycnomeosaurus. Both were used for indoraptor so they had the dna of him

Yeah, that’s true, maybe rugops. that jaw was kind of wide, like this
Rugops primus | DinoBio #1 - YouTube

1 Like