Ludia Forums

Scorpius Update Was a Missed Opportunity to Add Rexy to the Game

Well, true to my word, here I am again asking for Rexy to be added to game. Hopefully my persistence pays off in Update 2.9 :t_rex: :t_rex:

-UnicornWizard

24 Likes

We need Rexy Ludia! C’mon, I at least hope you add her before 2022, definitely before dominion

18 Likes

We need rexy, the legendary dinosaur, the original and one of the strongest t rex of all time, ludia please

3 Likes

definitely before Dominion, but preferably before the summer ends :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

yeah, the OG herself :fire: :t_rex:

1 Like

Maybe they’ll add Roberta to promote Dominion when it comes out?

7 Likes

I could see why they might do that but having her in game sooner would build the hype up to the movie since she’s such an iconic mascot of the franchise. I also don’t know if I would be able to wait another year for Rexy :grimacing: :joy:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!
and reading that first part I was just thinking “We need rexy, the game needs her” which is of course very very true

let’s see if anyone gets my horrid reference lol

this has me wondering, if they include her, will they give her the official name Roberta or the fanbase’s well known name for her Rexy

7 Likes

GvK reference

Rexy has become the official name for the OG Rex confirmed by Trevorrow through JWE livestream, Evolution of Claire novel, and now CC! I think she’ll be Rexy in game :t_rex:

5 Likes

We definitely need a petition or poll to get rexy in the game toro would be awesome to at least give us more than one non hybrid legendary

1 Like

yeah maybe one of the forum mod team could pass on the suggestion? @Ned @E.D :pray: :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Yeah I think Rexy would most likely be her name in game as that’s her more common name, would be interesting if they included her other name in her in-game description, but I wouldn’t really be too bothered about that if they didn’t

1 Like

I have a bad feeling that something is going to happen to Rexy in Dominion and that’s why Ludia have not added her to the game.

Wouldn’t imagine something bad would happen to rexy, think universal knows they would get the same backlash they did with Jp3 and the fallen t rex there

2 Likes

Yep. The only thing i worry is that she becomes an epic like bumpy

2 Likes

agreed, would definitely be dissapointed for a while about that

1 Like

Perhaps we get her next time if they’re making 2.9 a massive summer update

1 Like

Who needs rexy when Ludia missed the opportunity to make Bumpy a flock with Ben
: (
Still i want rexy too,but Bumpy with Ben is better.

Yes rexy is a good choice… after all she is the iconic one …

1 Like

Count me in on wanting Rexy added to the game. She is such an iconic part of the franchise, she should be included.

1 Like