Ludia Forums

Scorpius Update Was a Missed Opportunity to Add Rexy to the Game

yeah that seems to be the pattern w the named creatures, blue and bumpy are both exclusives :+1:

1 Like

^^it’s really cool how the directors are able to portray Rexy as a force for good but still maintain that she’s an animal and not superimpose human characteristics/ethics on her, almost like an antihero of sorts that manages to be in the right place at the right time

True but they probably be able to profit more if shes an epic. Sanctuary items incubators etc lol im guilty of getting that last bumpy incubator lol

2 Likes

I’d imagine if Rexy was a legendary, Ludia could sell $49.99 Rexy incubators in the market :grimacing: :joy:

3 Likes

They would have to bundle it with cash and coins for me to even consider it lol

1 Like

Rexy as an event-exclusive legendary would be among the hardest creatures to level up… you wouldn’t be able FIP her, you wouldn’t be able to dart her in the wild, you wouldn’t even be able to get her DNA in standard incubators :confused:

maybe a spawnable legendary like Para Lux would be better

2 Likes

I agree, I’d definitely prefer she’d be a wild spawn and could be an all time spawn, maybe she can have an increased spawn rate during special events, times, and or in certain areas.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion, UnicornWizard! Hopefully, in the near future, she’ll make an appearance. :t_rex: :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

J’espère tellement que Rexy va arriver en jeu, c’est l’icône de la saga. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Translated from French

I hope so much that Rexy comes into play, he is the icon of the saga.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

Oui en effet! Elle jouera un rôle encore plus important dans Jurassic World Dominion. :t_rex: :t_rex:

Rumor has it that Rexy will play an even bigger role in JW:Dominion :eyes:

2 Likes

being legendary, based on jwa way, would rexy be hybrid?
:thinking:

ingredients: epic rex + rex g2 :rofl:

or we are breaking the epic limit for pure dinos?

Para Lux: exists

2 Likes

oops, i missed that sorry. :scream:

1 Like

yeah Rexy would just be a non hybrid legendary like Para Lux, imo she shoulda been the first one… added before Para Lux :expressionless:

1 Like

Fun rexy concept.
download (14)

1 Like

bow down to your queen seems like a really cool move for a rex with great utility in both raids and arena, resistances look fire :fire: :fire:

1 Like

new Rexy topic by @Irritator246: If Rexy comes, should she have a hybrid?, check it out :+1:

although the title could be reworded to “When Rexy comes, should she have a hybrid?” :wink:

3 Likes

Rexy should’ve come with the Camp Cretaceous / Scorpius Update, but since that opportunity already passed, why not add her in the Update 2.9? Please don’t make us wait till Update 3.0, it’s been long overdue already :t_rex: :t_rex:

5 Likes

I think adding Rexy as another non-hybrid legendary would be cool. If Rexy is added in the game I think they should base the design on the 1993 animatronic and maybe Rexy could have some scars so she is a little bit different from the regular T. rex. She should also have the original 1993 roars.

4 Likes