Ludia Forums

Scutocertherium 2.0

spinotasuchus is a superhybrid

2 Likes

As in like a unique hybrid for it I like the spinotahsuchus design.

I would definitely love to see this creature in the game! Great job coming up with it @Funtime_dino!

(Plus it actually gives players a reason for getting Scutosaurus dna which is great!)

1 Like

Lol thanks :blush:

1 Like

I like the concept, but I think it’s health at lvl 26 should be changed to something divisible by 30, because all creatures in the game rn have it like that.

1 Like

Sorry my bad, idk, I saw scutos teeth and thought it was omnivorous, found out I was wrong. Guess you can say it eats bugs or small animals or something?

3 Likes

i mean, deer eat birds. so its not unrealistic for any herbivore to munch on some flesh and bone. it’s an easier and more efficient source of calcium and some vitamins, etc.

2 Likes

the Giant Sloths were also omnivorous, they mainly liked to eat plants but would feed on carion when food was scarce. :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s been debunked; at least for Megatherium.

1 Like

I think it would make more sense as hatchlings as most of Scutosaurus’ contemporaries were carnivores.

2 Likes

Hmmmm i like it

1 Like

Well makes sense considering modern sloths

Thanks; seem people really like it (although there are a few odd balls here and there) overall positive reception.