Ludia Forums

Searching a new GUILD? CERCHI UNA GILDA?

If you are really active with a good cards deck and you like to stay with good and funny friends WARIGOLD guild has a free spot for you. We discuss problems too and everybody can tell his opinion. Do you want to be a WARIGOLDER??? You are welcome but join us quicly we have still 1 spot!!!

PS ITALIANI BENVENUTI (ABBIAMO UN GRUPPO A PARTE)

1 Like

Ciao, ho fatto richiesta di ingresso questa notte, se avete posto, mi piacerebbe entrare nella gilda.

Translated from Italian

Hi, I applied for entry tonight, if you have a seat, I’d like to join the guild.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

sorry for that, I can post my replies in english, not a problem, I’ll keep in mind for the future, tnx

1 Like

ITA:
questo e orribile e frustrante! perchè c’e solo un limite di 50 persone in una gilda?! sto impazzendo a cercare una gilda di connazionali italiani come si deve! non voglio andare in una gilda di gente poco attiva, io vorrei provare a crescere e diventare più forte! se solo ci fosse un modo per inviare messaggi ai capo gilda per chiedere informazioni in gioco! io non sò che fare! voglio entrare in una gilda di gente attiva!

ING:
this is horrible and frustrating! why is there only a limit of 50 people in a guild ?! I’m going crazy looking for a guild of Italian compatriots as it should be! I don’t want to go to a guild of inactive people, I would like to try to grow and become stronger! if only there was a way to send messages to the guild leaders asking for information in the game! I do not know what to do! I want to join a guild of active people!

@HunterRayder93 I’ve got a spot open In my guild and I put a lot of energy into making sure the guild is full of active players, but generally we’re looking for players around 3k trophy level or higher. If you’re in that ballpark, happy to chat about joining my guild

There is an Italian guild or two out there, but can’t say whether they are active or not. I’d also check the guild sub forum where some of the other guild leaders are recruiting. Hope this helps.

CPXZ
Raiders of Ravenloft