Searching for opponent stuck in loop

Can’t seem to find an opponent.
It gets stuck on this screen:

Sometimes it starts a countdown, but before it reaches 0, sometimes already after a few seconds, it goes back to this screen. It never ends.

1 Like

Hey Tielenaar, could you try restarting your game and see if that fixes things? :thinking:

Ned, to be fair, I’ve been here before and it does “fix it.” Perhaps if you could provide me with more fingers. I lose count of how many times I must “fix” the game per night.

And to be clear, I don’t intend this snark towards you. You aren’t a dev and are therefore not responsible for bug fixes. If you could pass my full-throated snark along, I would appreciate it.

I restarted the game once when it was stuck in this loop, and when I tried again I got the same.
Today it’s working.

I can understand the frustration. Rest assured that our team is continuously working on improving the stability of the game for everyone.

Thank you Ned. I don’t mean to be difficult. I just have concerns of the code getting too complicated and the game becoming unstable. I understand that it’s basically a complex machine.