Ludia Forums

Searching for opponents could not find a battle for 15 minutes,

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Searched for a battle. Timer would restart randomly, and no battle would be found. This was even more frustrating, since I was over 6000 trophies in Nublar Shores so the timer is normally 120 seconds. The timer would blink out like I might be entering into a battle, and then the timer would reset back to that 120 seconds. A couple of times if was under 15 seconds of time elapsed, but many other times it was well past the minute mark. Eventually, it did get to 120 seconds and the AI button lit up.
I pushed it, and nothing. Soon after it went to the screen where the timer is gone, but I had no battle with anything. I got tired of waiting, I noticed 15 minutes had passed by and regretted being in Nublar Shores with the 120 second timer, and then quit out of the game.
Later I played and I had no problems finding battles. So I don’t know how to repeat it, but I really don’t want to either.

Area is was found in: Nublar shores

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Not sure, I just hit the battle button like normal.
Step 2 - Stare blankly and cry when countdown timer resets back to 120 seconds.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:First time, and I hope it is the last.

What type of device are you using:Samsung S7 Edge

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey Whitecat31, thanks for letting us know that this is happening. If this occurs again, could you try relaunching your game and see if the issue persists?

@Ned technically, I relaunched my game when I quit off to escape the boredom of staring at a screen that did nothing and I was able to fight again later when I played again, with little issues.
A couple of other players in my alliance have also reported similar issues so I am not sure this is device specific and I think it might be something either server side or possibly a lack of a strong connection.

1 Like

Was the game fully closed or minimized? Usually, fully closing the game and relaunching should refresh the connection.

I believe I fully closed the game.

1 Like