Searching for Opponents

I have not been able to battle for over a week. Searching for opponents is all I get. Try around 4 hours a day and never get in a battle. No bots available ever. When will this issue be resolved? Was told by support the update would fix this, it did not. I know other people my rank and above have no issues. Support, please fix.

Don’t feel bad. Now when u get bot battles and win u lose trophies. Go figure

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble finding an opponent in the arena @1C4. Our team would be glad to try and assist you again if reached out to our team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in the email.

I already have a ticket opened. I have not been able to battle for over a week. I am a paying customer.

Can I get some assistance?

I’m sorry if you’re still waiting on a response from our support team, but if you already have a ticket open it might take some time for our team to investigate and see what the issue could be. However, we just made some updates to the matchmaking process: [News] Jurassic World Alive | Update 1.5 Matchmaking
If you’re still having problems after this update, our team will try and get back to you as soon as they can.

U mustve got it fixed cuz i played against u today